Halo Infinite loses its sound design team

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
This is a forum, people reply to conversations. I'm neither hot nor bothered.

Good, cause your last few posts certainly painted a different picture.

If you get a chance, do give Infinite's campaign an honest shot, you might end up enjoying it. (y)

A lot of the high scores even said it in their review, they gave the score on the promised content and graphics score assuming they would get an RT patch on consoles a few months post release.

Can you point out some of those reviews that said this ? or gave a high score based on the promise of upcoming content or RT ?

This game did not deserve 1/4th the hype it got, so maybe it had a decent campaign, but it's not good enough to make a top game of the years list (well not in a good year).

I don't think Deathloop, Returnal or Rift Apart deserve 1/4th of the awards they got, but it doesn't change that those awards are each outlets subjective opinion.

What you or I think 'deserves' hype isn't the case for everyone.

🤷‍♂️

Old Gamer

Veteran
5 Aug 2022
Nick Jonas Wow GIF by Jonas Brothers

Goddamn $100 million budget ?

There's not enough trash cans in Brazil that can fill all that output 😬

You can just stop talking about a game you find mediocre instead of dragging it for no reason .. 🤷‍♂️

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Can you point out some of those reviews that said this ? or gave a high score based on the promise of upcoming content or RT ?
not gonna bother going through old reviews. I remember and I'm not writing a scientific paper.

Cyberpunk 2077 got the same kind of pass, but it did not get nominated for GoTY (no MS marketing there, sorry).

• thisistheway
Reactions: Deleted member 417

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
not gonna bother going through old reviews. I remember and I'm not writing a scientific paper.

Cyberpunk 2077 got the same kind of pass, but it did not get nominated for GoTY (no MS marketing there, sorry).

So your source is that you just made it up?

Gotcha.

@Old Gamer aye man 'iz a discussion forum and all that' ;)