Hellblade 2 Preview Roundup & News |OT| Greenberg "BIG Hellblade II global and regional Marketing starts next week"

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024
Why are you always so far of the mark?

My trusted source, Colt Eastwood + Dealer gaming rate the game at a 10/10

Just ahead of other masterpieces like Redfall, Starfield and Crackdown 3.

you should be ashamed of your self Fanboy.
I'm not sure what you are trying to say. Hellblade 1 was actually a good psychological horror game. Short, contained, and isn't trying to be the second coming of Christ (like Starfield).

I'm very happy they got money to make a second one. I will be playing it and I hope it turns out good.

Edit: Unless you are just joking with musclemod then I apologize.

• sad
Reactions: Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I'm not sure what you are trying to say. Hellblade 1 was actually a good psychological horror game. Short, contained, and isn't trying to be the second coming of Christ (like Starfield).

I'm very happy they got money to make a second one. I will be playing it and I hope it turns out good.

I NEVER JOKE!.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

He's always joking with me. We go back and forth sometimes serious/sometimes in jest. He gets really crazy when it's tht time of the month so be careful @Sircaw 😂🤣

• Heart
  • haha
Reactions: Yuniac and Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

I think most people on the forums know that I like to joke about.

The only time I get serious is when dealing with Xbox fanboys like @Nhomnhom, @Bo_Hazem and @Dr Bass

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
You forgot @JAHGamer you tool.
You had to fucking bring him up, didn't you?

I am still recovering from the fact that he almost brought the entire site down.

I have to mediate and medicate because of that dude.

Relax Calm Down GIF by Djemilah Birnie

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
You forgot @JAHGamer you tool. Now stop derailing the thread or ima press the report 🔘
You had to fucking bring him up, didn't you?

I am still recovering from the fact that he almost brought the entire site down.

I have to mediate and medicate because of that dude.

Relax Calm Down GIF by Djemilah Birnie
Fallout status of destruction damn Jah 😂

The day the earth stood still.
call me an Xbox fanboy and I might actually have to shut this site down for real 😡 that’s one of the few things worse than being called a furry.

peter42O

Veteran
Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
Looking forward to Hellblade 2 in two weeks as it's my next game after Stellar Blade. The first game was an 8.0/10 overall for me carried by the visuals and the audio. Wasn't a big fan of the story or the combat since there was no depth to it. Also hated the shadow puzzles in the game. Also the non-existent permadeath was disappointing since that aspect could have been pretty cool. Expecting the sequel to be between an 8/10 and 8.5/10 for me.

Reactions: KvallyX
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Looking forward to Hellblade 2 in two weeks as it's my next game after Stellar Blade. The first game was an 8.0/10 overall for me carried by the visuals and the audio. Wasn't a big fan of the story or the combat since there was no depth to it. Also hated the shadow puzzles in the game. Also the non-existent permadeath was disappointing since that aspect could have been pretty cool. Expecting the sequel to be between an 8/10 and 8.5/10 for me.
Soon enough.

Reactions: peter42O