Helldivers 2 deploy begins | 2/8/24 All trailers here. |UP| 2/1/24 Download Size:25 GB

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
With Destiny delayed till June there’s actually a chance for this game to pull that crowd in. Tremendous opportunity and I don’t see anyone giving a shit about Suicide Squad aside from capeshit stooges so…. This launch window is perfect. It’s all to themselves in the mp space aside from seasonal offerings from other games.

I have concerns. That it’ll just be the 1st game in third person … which should be fun as hell. Playing thru world states etc.

But… it’s gonna need more than that for me tbh. Campaign didn’t really exist and there’s not much else other than firefights in regards to gameplay variety. I’m also gonna be bummed if the shooting feels great and there’s no pvp.

I’m totally shocked there’s no stress test. They’re risking the game launching broken. Dude… it was impossible to login to outriders servers on ps5 for a month straight… a month stuck at a menu screen. Shit can go really fucking wrong and this is shocking.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
With Destiny delayed till June there’s actually a chance for this game to pull that crowd in. Tremendous opportunity and I don’t see anyone giving a shit about Suicide Squad aside from capeshit stooges so…. This launch window is perfect. It’s all to themselves in the mp space aside from seasonal offerings from other games.

I have concerns. That it’ll just be the 1st game in third person … which should be fun as hell. Playing thru world states etc.

But… it’s gonna need more than that for me tbh. Campaign didn’t really exist and there’s not much else other than firefights in regards to gameplay variety. I’m also gonna be bummed if the shooting feels great and there’s no pvp.

I’m totally shocked there’s no stress test. They’re risking the game launching broken. Dude… it was impossible to login to outriders servers on ps5 for a month straight… a month stuck at a menu screen. Shit can go really fucking wrong and this is shocking.
It has a great possibility if advertised well.

Last edited:

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

One of the key features of Helldivers 2 is The Galactic War. Super Earth’s territories are under siege on all fronts by monstrous enemies hell-bent on destroying humanity’s way of life. From the war table aboard your ship, your team can watch as the conflict unfolds and take part in battles across the universe. Do your part to advance the frontlines in the name of Freedom and Managed Democracy.

The Helldivers​

Helldivers are the true heroes of Super Earth. As an elite soldier, you have the full might of Super Earth’s arsenal at your disposal. Use your lethal array of stratagems and weaponry to defend its colonizers and liberate planets from enemy forces.

Rise through the ranks and take on increasingly difficult missions to solidify your place in Helldiver history – and if one Helldiver should perish, that’s just an opportunity for another Citizen to realize their dream. Prosperity and liberty are your core values and it’s your privilege to spread them.

The enemy factions​

The robotic Automatons and the bug-like Termininds terrorize Super Earth citizens in the biggest conflict since the last Helldiver mobilization, over one hundred years ago. Each faction operates differently, and requires their own strategies – and stratagems – to face.

The work of a Helldiver never ends as more planets fall into the enemy’s clutches and the battle rages on. Play your part in an evolving war to reclaim planets for Super Earth and spread democracy and liberty to the furthest reaches of the galaxy. Conquer not only Super Earth’s foes but the elements themselves, as you brave a plethora of environmental hazards on the surface of alien worlds.

Missions and operations​

Unite with your comrades in arms and monitor the conflict at the War Table together.

Assemble around the Galactic War map with your squad and choose your mission.

Once you choose a planet, the War Table will allow you to choose an operation to partake in. Operations consist of up to three missions, with a variety of primary objectives, like eradicating bug infestations, destroying enemy supplies, and retrieving valuable data.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
I have to admit, I have not been a big fan of the marketing efforts and/or the trailers for this game for the most part, but this trailer is pretty good.
Also, can now clearly see the polish the game has been through since the earlier showings. Lots of quite big frame drops were present in the showings from months past that are not present here.
Of course this could be smokes and mirrors and carefully curated clips, but hopefully not!

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I have to admit, I have not been a big fan of the marketing efforts and/or the trailers for this game for the most part, but this trailer is pretty good.
Also, can now clearly see the polish the game has been through since the earlier showings. Lots of quite big frame drops were present in the showings from months past that are not present here.
Of course this could be smokes and mirrors and carefully curated clips, but hopefully not!
You buying it? Did we add each other if so?