Helldivers 2 - New update available with tons of requested buffs for most weapons, nerfs for annoying enemies and fixes

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Yes

I went to check it a few minutes ago.

It's still early for the NA peak hours of the day, but the new update is skyrocketing the CCUs at least on Steam, so far almost a 3x increase:
image.png

Around now it's the peak hours for EU, but in around 5-6 hours from now will be the peak hours for NA, may have a higher peak there. And well, if people likes it there may be an even higher peak this weekend.

Right now it's currently the top 20 most played game in Steam. Sorting by 24h peak, it's the top 24.

image.png
WTF is Banana?

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Banana is a clicker Game, in which you click a Banana! In Banana you click the Banana to gain even more Bananas! Every 3, you get dropped a banana. Each banana is also made by the community in discord. Come hang out with us and let's grow into something awesome !

Uh, sounds interesting.
I rather spend time stroking my banana than clicking on their banana.

ApolloHelios

2 Jul 2022
Fuck yes jumping back in now that they've get their heads out of their asses. "A game for everyone is a game for no one" Fuck you as well the worst CEO ever you shithead

• fire
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I can assure you that Arrowhead cares and PlayStation cares. Only the fanboy types that can't think critically about game design don't care.
They probably arent anywhere near as worried as you and some people are with constant numbers.

Theres no loss for them here, at worst they learn from mistakes about content and how to improve things. They are happy they made a huge hit

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
Wow, who would have thought this would happen when you make games fun vs convoluted and hard.
Someone go tell Bungie.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I care because it's a gen 1 GAAS game. I have long grown past blue v green v red.

I’d say Palword and Helldivers is the beginning of gen 3 gaas

(Let’s ignore street fighter and counterstrike predating everything however just for definitions sake)