HELLDIVERS 2 now can not be purchased from multiple countries on Steam.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
It was impressive how successful and nice Helldivers 2 was. Everyone loved it, everyone was having a good time, it took over the internet when it was first released. Made so much money too no doubt.

Sony, you did not have to do this.

It just proves how fickle the "fans" really are, they turned on Sony simply for accounts.

Something that every other company already does.

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
I'm sure you use your real name and residence to buy keys on Eneba, Kinguin, Gamivo. Tons of guides online to know how to bypass regional prices to get cheaper games.

Thousands of people used VPNs to get cheap Gamepass with throwaway accounts in Turkey and Argentina. Even games like BG3 are cheap on gamivo.

This is known since forever. Keep your lies to yourself.

You seem pretty well versed on the matter.

Reactions: Yuniac

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
Thank you for your fake concern for these people now they can't play the game at all LMAO 🤣
i said Steam players would be the ones harmed in this situation, they thought Sony would revert it by creating this fake overreacted review bombing, they don't know Sony, they will present new MAU numbers to their investers at the end of May, this is not something they will revert

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
The lunatics in the Steam asylum thought they would get what they want by review bombing.

All cause they didn’t want to create a damn account which takes 10 minutes and almost every major publisher on the planet has the requirement.

Speading FUD in the process regarding photo IDs being needed and accounts being banned if you don’t use your country of residence

Sony isn’t your average Joe publisher.

Future games will also be restricted. You can port beg for those now.

Sony should focus on Playstation and create their own PC launcher. Maybe release this game on Epic too.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Yuniac

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024
PC gamers: "Sony shouldnt have sold the game in regions where PSN is not supported!"

Sony stops selling game in unsupported regions

PC gamers: "Fuck Sony!"

Should have just shut the fuck up and made an account in another region like everyone always has to connect to PSN
Whose fucking reply was: "PC gamers: "Fuck Sony!"?

You people just make things up to feel good about yourselves.

Reactions: xollowsob
OP
OP
Yuniac

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024
I don't understand why Sony users are so pissed when this matter is not of their incumbance though. This is between PC gamers, Sony and Steam.
Exactly.

What a bunch of salty, bootlicking, losers.

This shit has nothing to do with them but they use it nevertheless to shit on other people and how other people wanna live their lives.

You lot really draw a shitty picture of Sony fans and it helps no one.

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
How many angry helldivers 2 pc thread do we need?

More GIF
Star Wars GIF

OP
OP
Yuniac

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024
How many angry helldivers 2 pc thread do we need?

More GIF
Star Wars GIF
This thread is just showing an update that happened to the game on Steam. Simply the facts.

But console players cannot help it but leave a bitter comment, even though this whole topic doesn't affect them whatsoever.

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
This thread is just showing an update that happened to the game on Steam. Simply the facts.

But console players cannot help it but leave a bitter comment, even though this whole topic doesn't affect them whatsoever.
I play helldiver 2 on playstation ah not my problem

• thisistheway

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
It could be your problem if there's a massive refund wave, Sony starts losing money and drop support for the game. Or support for any of their future games.
Good

that might put an end to these garbage, useless playstation pc port in the future altogether

• they're_right_you_know

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Good

that might put a end to these garbage, useless playstation pc port in the future altogether
That's one way to look at it. I just think Sony's too boneheaded to actually do that. Not after one "disaster". None of their games there sold well and they still keep doing it. Wonder what it'll take for them to reconsider.

Reactions: Nomen_Nescio
OP
OP
Yuniac

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024
None of their games there sold well and they still keep doing it. Wonder what it'll take for them to reconsider.

Yeah, then I really wonder why they are doing it. They are a big company, they can't be just fooling around, they have a reason.

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
That's one way to look at it. I just think Sony's too boneheaded to actually do that. Not after one "disaster". None of their games there sold well and they still keep doing it. Wonder what it'll take for them to reconsider.
If only sony listened to us core ps fans on focusing on making games on ps5 we wouldnt have these conversation and there would be no pc people crying endlessly

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
"It's okay if a game dies, or as many as it takes, AS LONG AS THOSE PC PLAYERS DON'T GET TO PLAY MY GAMES!!!"
Yes you got that right, I will honestly spend more on PSN if they don't give the pc players any games

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Exactly.

What a bunch of salty, bootlicking, losers.

This shit has nothing to do with them but they use it nevertheless to shit on other people and how other people wanna live their lives.

You lot really draw a shitty picture of Sony fans and it helps no one.

You are on a public forum with a majority Sony fanbase.

What did you expect?

You make it sound as though you are venting your frustration on the Steamcommunity forum and we have all come there to troll.

Secondly what’s this got to do with you? You don’t even own the game.

Last edited: