HELLDIVERS 2 now can not be purchased from multiple countries on Steam.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Behave like decent human beings?

Owning it is irrelevant. Those things should be stood up for so they don't become a standard.

You Steam lunatics are behaving like anything but decent human beings.

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
If only sony listened to us core ps fans on focusing on making games on ps5 we wouldnt have these conversation and there would be no pc people crying endlessly

If Sony listened to you core fans, they would be bankrupt:

"Please Sony buy Square/CAPCOM/CDPR/From Software and lock those games down'

" I miss the days where consoles were unique we need a new cell processor"

"GaaS??? Who wants that? Where is my legend of dragoon remake? It will obviously sell 10 Millon copies"

"Bungie and nixxes were terrible purchases" who needs best in class has developer and porting house to get into gaas and the PC market right?

"Sony should focus on backwards compatibility, they are leaving money on the table, how come I can't play my copy of my obscure PSP JRPG on my PS5??

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Vertigo
OP
OP
Yuniac

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024
You Steam lunatics are behaving like anything but decent human beings.
lunatics this, lunatics that. Sorry for not wanting to create your shitty account. Even if it takes 10 seconds. Your people's attitude is so toxic that most people on the internet now won't do it just to piss you and Sony off, everyone was greeted with "You are this", "You are that" if you don't link your Steam to PSN. Next time don't be such an asshole and let people do what they want.

I will not link my Steam to PSN. Never. And apparently, most people share my decision:

image.png

I hope you can live with the idea that people are free to do what they want.

OP
OP
Yuniac

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024
And will give Sony more ammo to shut the studio down, leaving people without a job. I understand Arrowhead's frustrations but they didn't think this through.
Yeah, it's a horrible situation to be in. But it is on Sony, how could they backstab AH like this without even telling them or consulting them about this change? What fucking vicious mentality is that?

I really hope this gets sorted out and AH makes it out of it scarless.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
lunatics this, lunatics that. Sorry for not wanting to create your shitty account. Even if it takes 10 seconds. Your people's attitude is so toxic that most people on the internet now won't do it just to piss you and Sony off, everyone was greeted with "You are this", "You are that" if you don't link your Steam to PSN. Next time don't be such an asshole and let people do what they want.

I will not link my Steam to PSN. Never. And apparently, most people share my decision:

image.png

I hope you can live with the idea that people are free to do what they want.

Steam lunatic talking about toxicity. I’ve heard it all.

Yes people are free to do what they want.

What you can’t comprehend is so are companies.

Sony wants you to link a PSN account to Steam.

It’s their game.😊

OP
OP
Yuniac

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024
Steam lunatic talking about toxicity. I’ve heard it all.

Yes people are free to do what they want.

What you can’t comprehend is so are companies.

Sony wants you to link a PSN account to Steam.

It’s their game.😊
Fair. I accept that. You too should accept that people do not want to link their Steam to PSN, for whatever reason. Instead of calling them all sorts of names. It's that simple, really.

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023

Arrowhead is acting like it’s their own IP. I think it’s Sony’s.

Either way, just link a fucking free regional account. It takes 2 minutes. Hell, people take the time to change regional settings on their consoles to play a game a few hours early then change it back after the release date.

Just have fun playing the game. Good lord.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
If Sony listened to you core fans, they would be bankrupt:

Sony Playstation is everything because of its core fans who continued to support it even in the darkest periods of PlayStation.

How can you even dare put Steam users who aren’t even willing to make a PSN account on the same pedestal as them.

Sony will eventually throw in the towel and focus on Playstation.

This PC toxicity isn’t worth it and will eventually infect their console business.

All for what? Pocket change.

Reactions: Airbus

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Without Sony support, how long can you actually survive? Ungrateful bastards..

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
At least he has the decency to admit that he's the one who disabled the requirement, not Sony. So maybe he should chose his words more carefully next time. They knew 6 months in advance and couldn't do anything about that.

Reactions: Yuniac
OP
OP
Yuniac

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024
All this makes me wonder how it will affect Ghost of Tsushima sales on PC upon its release soon. It sucks for them.

OP
OP
Yuniac

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024
At least he has the decency to admit that he's the one who disabled the requirement, not Sony. So maybe he should chose his words more carefully next time. They knew 6 months in advance and couldn't do anything about that.
TBF he also admitted and said: "I did not ensure players were aware of the requirement and we didn't talk about it enough." Even when the CEO of the game company is saying this, people here still say PC gamers can't read lol.

So, so far this guy is honest and admitting his mistakes. I hope they can sort it out.

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
All this makes me wonder how it will affect Ghost of Tsushima sales on PC upon its release soon. It sucks for them.

It sucks, but Ghosts SP can be played offline without having a PSN account. Personally it won't affect my purchases, I'd rather play the games on PC than having to buy a box that will gather dust.

Reactions: Yuniac
OP
OP
Yuniac

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024
It sucks, but Ghosts SP can be played offline without having a PSN account. Personally it won't affect my purchases, I'd rather play the games on PC than having to buy a box that will gather dust.
You are right, and that's true. But I meant now people are upset and a lot of misinformation is in the air and people could just say 'fuck it, im not paying a PS game after what happened with HD2'. Even though GoT can be played without PSN (if you only care about the campaign, as most people who would buy it are, I imagine)