Helldivers 2 passed Destiny 2 all time CCU count. Top Seller all around on Steam |UP|Beats Dragon’s Dogma 2 to Reclaim #1 spot on Steam.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
If battlefield couldn't kill cod. Nothing will.
It's doing more than double the today's peak of COD (103k) and that's 3 games in 1 (warzone+mw2+mw3).

On Playstation, Helldivers is number 2. The only thing in the way is Fortnite. An indie studio in Sweden made COD irrelevant overnight. Phil is already begging Jim to give him Helldivers.

He knows COD is dead without Playstation.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
It's doing more than double the today's peak of COD (103k) and that's 3 games in 1 (warzone+mw2+mw3).

On Playstation, Helldivers is number 2. The only thing in the way is Fortnite. An indie studio in Sweden made COD irrelevant overnight. Phil is already begging Jim to give him Helldivers.

Cod over 400 million units sold. Hell divers 2 can't even touch palworld numbers. Start from there. Cod is too overpowered

• haha
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023

COD is dead without mobile*

Even so why is Helldivers being compared to COD?

• noneofmybizz
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Cod over 400 million units sold. Hell divers 2 can't even touch palworld numbers. Start from there. Cod is too overpowered
By this metric everything on this list is a flop, including COD, GTA, Halo and your Shitesda games. Keep clinging to Palword like that ho Sara.

• Counter-Strike GO/2 (1,818,773, F2P)
  • Dota 2 (1,295,114, F2P)
  • Elden Ring (953,426)
  • Hogwarts Legacy (879,308)
  • CoD (491,670)
  • Fallout 4 (472,962)
  • Life is Strange 2 (468,717)
  • GTAV (364,548)
  • Starfield (330,723)
  • Counter-Strike (319,586, F2P)
  • Skyrim (287,411)
  • Halo Infinite (272,586, F2P)

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
This game has definitely passed 1 million on PC or will by the end of the week. Crazy thing is the 1 mil stated the other day was basically 50/50 split so both are loving this equally.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Sony has helped this dev reach critical success and vice versa bcus thy have helped Sony, now let's hope they don't switching up later like other devs have and Sony plays their cards right.

Reactions: PS_ROCKS

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022

250k is outstanding.

Sony has helped this dev reach critical success and vice versa bcus thy have helped Sony, now let's hope they don't switching up later like other devs have and Sony plays their cards right.

This. I know companies cannot be forced into an acquisition, but considering that these guys were probably funded by Sony for years now, not acquiring them while acquiring studios that have not even released a single game... Yuck. I hope they secure these devs.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
250k is outstanding.

This. I know companies cannot be forced into an acquisition, but considering that these guys were probably funded by Sony for years now, not acquiring them while acquiring studios that have not even released a single game... Yuck. I hope they secure these devs.
This and if not acquisition, just a contractual agreement for continued console exclusives for a long duration.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
I'm not a GaaS guy but I'm tempted to buy this. I'll see if I can find the disc in the mall today because Amazon doesn't seem to be selling the game here in Brazil (or they ran out of copies) and other stores would take until late next week to deliver it to me.

Sony just need to secure their next game. This one took 9 years to be made and will probably be supported for a long time.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I'm not a GaaS guy but I'm tempted to buy this. I'll see if I can find the disc in the mall today because Amazon doesn't seem to be selling the game here in Brazil (or they ran out of copies) and other store would take until late next week to deliver it to me.
Buy it! It's crazy fun, also add me. I randomly play with some members on here like Bo, Yurinka, Linos, Bryan, etc...

Last edited:

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
The assumption that it was sent out to die with no marketing …

Like I said… a gaas doesn’t need shit to market it. It just needs to drop and actually be a good game. Suicide Squad had 3 years of marketing… look at what happened with that… it’s going to kill rocksteady.

The launch timing was perfect. They had the window all to themselves in the online multiplayer space it’s relevant to. A bunch of hits along with it this season with Palworld and Granblue also. Online scene is looking for changes.

PS - The Finals came and went btw

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
The assumption that it was sent out to die with no marketing …

Like I said… a gaas doesn’t need shit to market it. It just needs to drop and actually be a good game. Suicide Squad had 3 years of marketing… look at what happened with that… it’s going to kill rocksteady.

The launch timing was perfect. They had the window all to themselves in the online multiplayer space its relevant too. A bunch of hits along with it this season with Palworld and Granblue also. Online scene is looking for changes.

PS - The Finals came and went btw
Depends what marketing we talking about. Did it have ads on trains, papers, buses, in lit up globes in Dubai, nooo but there was tons of advertising and videos coming out daily on Social Media. This game blew up because of that and the biggest advertiser of them all

"word of mouth" I told my son about it and he in turn got four of his friends to buy it. They all knew about it bcus of social media but because of me they bought it.