Helldivers 2 passed Destiny 2 all time CCU count. Top Seller all around on Steam |UP|Beats Dragon’s Dogma 2 to Reclaim #1 spot on Steam.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
more players than PS5 i see :ninja: Sony president was right bout day 1 PC releases
133.jpg

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
no new online game is doing that this year. Helldivers 2 can't even get halfway to palworld. And helldivers 2 was a hit!
I took you for an idiot being an Xbox fan, but I didn't take you as being disingenuous until now. Having to act in such a juvenile and sophistic manner is pretty indicative of no other secure position to engage from.

• haha
Reactions: Infinity

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
The lunatics on Reeee are screeching for Sony to pull the game from sale because they can't sign in.
There was one idiot on there that said Arrowhead is “conning” people because the game has server issues. Lol

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
no new online game is doing that this year. Helldivers 2 can't even get halfway to palworld. And helldivers 2 was a hit!
Cringe Reaction GIF

Why are you still talking about Palword? I don't understand your fixation with it. It's old news. We're not in January anymore.

The game was not made by Microsoft. They don't own the IP. They have zero involvement with the studio. Phil did not touch it. You can stop cumming. Seriously.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Cringe Reaction GIF

Why are you still talking about Palword? I don't understand your fixation with it. It's old news. We're not in January anymore.

The game was not made by Microsoft. They don't own the IP. They have zero involvement with the studio. Phil did not touch it. You can stop cumming. Seriously.
thats because @Nimrota keeps bugging me about it

• haha
Reactions: Bo_Hazem

Yobo

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2022
I wonder how much the server issues might actually be having a positive effect ironically. The news about nobody being able to get in because it's so ridiculously more popular than expected had to have just increased attention on it even more. Supply and demand