Helldivers 2 passed Destiny 2 all time CCU count. Top Seller all around on Steam |UP|Beats Dragon’s Dogma 2 to Reclaim #1 spot on Steam.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Carey is right, the ennemies in The Order 1886 were just boring AF... obviously if they just keep the theme and enemy lore then use that to make something intense I think a "steam punk" civilisation attacking Super Earth's Democracy would be great to defend against... even if so far all I was able to defend is the server too busy screen.
The order had great combat (the little there was), weapons and was gorgeous. It was marred by enemy variety and specifically the repetitions trash werewolf qte fights.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bo_Hazem

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Trying to turn PlayStation’s success against them by manipulating the media is some Kremlin level shit. Have Forbes congratulated Arrowhead for the success of Helldivers? Or did they went directly to kiss Phil’s arse?
Kremlin, CIA, and all other secret services do that kind of B.S.

Obviously, you want "your team" to win, so f*ck the Kremlin.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
🤣🤣Thy salty alright.
First dude he shows is you, don't lie.

Staring I See You GIF by QuikTrip

Edit: that youtuber is actually cringe, and wrong. He said HD2 surpassed BG3, but it didn't.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
This is getting incredibly weird
Yes, I saw a youtuber sending half of his Helldivers 2 video talking about some kind of port begging orgy that PS and xbots had together... That was just cringe.

Apparently there is some port petition you can sign somewhere.

Phil knows deep inside his heart that having the good games on your system sells units.

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Yes, I saw a youtuber sending half of his Helldivers 2 video talking about some kind of port begging orgy that PS and xbots had together... That was just cringe.

Apparently there is some port petition you can sign somewhere.

Phil knows deep inside his heart that having the good games on your system sells units.

I was watching a video by Jackfrags, and one of the people in the group kept insisting that the game was coming to Xbox later this year. However, this is a PlayStation IP, so either they don't know that, are victims of misinformation, or part of a Microsoft PR machine.

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
I was watching a video by Jackfrags, and one of the people in the group kept insisting that the game was coming to Xbox later this year. However, this is a PlayStation IP, so either they don't know that, are victims of misinformation, or part of a Microsoft PR machine.

Most PC Master Race, not regular PC players, are low-key xbots.

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Kids around here are fighting to get these scary dolls. My daughter has one. I think it should be banned because it infuses violence into kids and seen some shit from its cartoons and now don't let our daughter see/play this shit. There is a semi-horror game of it I think available on PS+ Extra IIRC.
What's driving the interest so much? Tv show? Movie? Social media?

It's been up there on the trending charts for weeks, maybe months. It's crazy its higher then cod,FIFA and Fortnite.

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
The Arrowhead CEO speaks too much. Sony should muzzle him tbh.
I think he's fine. Was probably trying to avoid starting console wars in his mentions by recommending PS5, worse if some dumb journalist picked it and ran with Arrowhead CEO says go buy PS5 to Xbox fan...

They seem pretty neutral, but made it clear they have no control over the situation.

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
What's driving the interest so much? Tv show? Movie? Social media?

It's been up there on the trending charts for weeks, maybe months. It's crazy its higher then cod,FIFA and Fortnite.

Not really sure, I think because it's offered on PS+ catalog? Not sure. Hate that shit.