Helldivers 2 port begging from xbox fanboys is insane!

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
Since xbox gone 3rd party. Xbox fanboys now use the "playstation fans want helldivers to release on xbox"

Is actually hilarious if you dig deeper is basically

If xbox is releasing its games on ps so we should be entitled to playstation games

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
Do you believe these clowns? You know damn well they don't feel that way

I'm sure Phil Spencer wishes he could bypass Steam, but it's the only profit+growth area he's got. Valve taking 20% (over the first 50M) stings, but it also buys a lot for the money. If they really had a problem with it, you wouldn't see Bethesda and Blizzard moving their games over immediately after getting acquired.

The Xbots on Twitter, I'm not convinced they play videogames at all, and are slugs in my opinion.

OP
OP
SLB1904

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
I'm sure Phil Spencer wishes he could bypass Steam, but it's the only profit+growth area he's got. Valve taking 20% (over the first 50M) stings, but it also buys a lot for the money. If they really had a problem with it, you wouldn't see Bethesda and Blizzard moving their games over immediately after getting acquired.

The Xbots on Twitter, I'm not convinced they play videogames at all, and are slugs in my opinion.
Honestly there isn't a more fake community than xbox.

Remember the drm in 2013? They were ready to eat that shit. Playstation fans put their foot down. They starting to defend pc ports day one and consoles sales tank even more. They start to put games day one on gamepass and software sales tank even more. Now xbox is putting its games on competitors platforms but hey its all fine and beautiful

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Xbots

Pm-EaM.gif

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
Well There It Is Jurassic Park GIF

A cross platform, PC and Console game launching to success while both teams of players want it to go full multiplat? Right at a time when Microsoft have taken heat for doing the same? Don't piss on my back and tell me it's raining.

This is a controlled, psy-op to push for all games to go multiplatform and release on everything.

Why? Because MAU and player counts are the new KPIs and companies are desperate to make graph go up.

Start saving for a PC, kiddies, because console are about to crash and burn.