Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Craig of War

Craig of War

Banned
12 Jul 2022
A lot of people got banned for less, lets move on. If you want to talk about specific things related to that site like @Darth Vader said take it to Direct messages.

Glad you reached out to some people for this site. But lets not make this about a vendetta, lets move on build something better, and have fun discussions.

Thats Why I'm here, I truly believe this is a fresh start for people, and you should too.
Im really trying to help you guys grow but your pushback is really turning me off man
Lets get the members number to at least 1000 first before we become all soft and cuddly lol

Reactions: Bryank75

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Im really trying to help you guys grow but your pushback is really turning me off man
Lets get the members number to at least 1000 first bfore we become all soft and cuddly lol

The pushback is this a welcoming place, not a place where people try to get others to hate another site because of past aggressions. You think you were the only one who was pissed when they got banned?

I don't know how long you were over there at gaf, but there are people here like me that had been there almost 10 years?

This site and new start should be a time of self-reflection. I'm not perfect and I a lot of times can be Fanboyish, and sometimes not see in a thread how disruptive im being to the discussion at hand. That was def something I DID at the old site, and will try to be better in how i phrase my discussion or not post at all if i dont have anything of value to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.