Hello Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParaSeoul

24 Jun 2022
Gaf mods with a vendetta against you will try to construe everything you do as something they can ban you for. They really take advantage of being vague and not being able to see who banned you. They try to get you for something like "console warring" and when they say no politics what they really mean is no politics they don't agree with. I've multiple racist posts stay up but if you post a gif of DJ Khaled or Chris Evans laughing thats deleted.

Reactions: Swift_Star

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Gaf mods with a vendetta against you will try to construe everything you do as something they can ban you for. They really take advantage of being vague and not being able to see who banned you. They try to get you for something like "console warring" and when they say no politics what they really mean is no politics they don't agree with. I've multiple racist posts stay up but if you post a gif of DJ Khaled or Chris Evans laughing thats deleted.
That’s pretty shitty but it makes sense in hindsight with that Disney thread still open. That thread is pure politics.

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
That’s pretty shitty but it makes sense in hindsight with that Disney thread still open. That thread is pure politics.

lets just ignore what that place is saying about our site/community. We are creating regardless of what others think something better.

They can look at peoples post histories and believe what they want about this place. Actions speak louder than words as my mom says.

This place regardless of your troll post history or just maybe bad post history is a fresh start for everyone. Good or bad.

As long as you respect others, and want to really have fun conversations on things we all enjoy or don't enjoy I think we will have a great community.

And to the other sites, no ill will, if people want to join they can join, if they want to post on both no issues here.

Or stay where you are, its all good.

I really mean that.

OP
OP
Craig of War

Craig of War

Banned
12 Jul 2022
Hello! Someone tagged me on neogaf and show the screenshots!!!

I feel flattered I made you hard! Lol
My man glad to have you here and why they banned you i see you banned lol what happen?

Did they get upset i compliment you wile calling all their candy ass out lol

Darth Vader

Master of the Dark Side
18 Jun 2022
there are some bitches on there i swear ban this ban that if they keep doing that shit there will be no one left

This is IconEra, not NeoGAF. Let's not waste our efforts here bashing another forum, please. If you want to discuss other forum policies with any member or members here, please take it to private messages.

Thank you.

• fire
Reactions: ParaSeoul

Zeroing

Veteran
6 Jul 2022
My man glad to have you here and why they banned you i see you banned lol what happen?

Did they get upset i compliment you wile calling all their candy ass out lol
I didn’t do anything!
I got banned I assume because I have an account here! But I also have one on the Era and nothing happened then.

OP
OP
Craig of War

Craig of War

Banned
12 Jul 2022
This is IconEra, not NeoGAF. Let's not waste our efforts here bashing another forum, please. If you want to discuss other forum policies with any member or members here, please take it to private messages.

Thank you.
Im trying to help you guys grow man

Zeroing is here because of me do you not what that wtf is this?​

OP
OP
Craig of War

Craig of War

Banned
12 Jul 2022
I didn’t do anything!
I got banned I assume because I have an account here! But I also have one on the Era and nothing happened then.
Well banning me on there will be their downfall ill make sure of it they pissed off the wrong guy

OP
OP
Craig of War

Craig of War

Banned
12 Jul 2022
And we appreciate and welcome that, really, but we'd also appreciate that public threads on this forum don't become a bash-fest about other forums. That's not who we ware nor who we want to be. We walk our own path.
Ok agree but lets worry about that when we are over 1000 plus people ok cause right now it all about getting as much member as possible i will do for you and my way is not nice or friendly it will be bloody and hurtful but they will come i promise you

Reactions: Bryank75

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Well banning me on there will be their downfall ill make sure of it they pissed off the wrong guy

A lot of people got banned for less, lets move on. If you want to talk about specific things related to that site like @Darth Vader said take it to Direct messages.

Glad you reached out to some people for this site. But lets not make this about a vendetta, lets move on build something better, and have fun discussions.

Thats Why I'm here, I truly believe this is a fresh start for people, and you should too.

Ok agree but lets worry about that when we are over 1000 plus people ok cause right now it all about getting as much member as possible i will do for you and my way is not nice or friendly it will be bloody and hurtful but they will come i promise you

Thats not what this place is about DUDE. We are not out for revenge, and recruiting people should be a two way street. They should not have to feel the same way you do towards a site, or feel beholden to past agressions.

Everyone is welcome. Treat people with respect, and lets just have fun.

If you are very bitter about you're previous ban then I say take some time off from posting, crack a beer and play some games.

Status
Not open for further replies.