Hello Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
My thread is not about the users but about the mods. They are :

1) Biased against PEOPLE. That's not a way to moderate a forum. You can't have mods having vendettas against the users. That's why there's' a mixture of bans for Xbox and PS users.
2) They allow personal insults even if the person works in the industry (that's the reason John, Alex and Brainchild left there) - BUT dare you make a personal insult to them!
3) They took insulting to a new level by dicking around with my tag just to scrutinize me when they should have just permabanned me.
4) They ignore reporting based on who reports it - that goes back to them being biased on #1. They've NEVER responded to my reporting of personal attacks, emails or PMs and when it was brought up before in one of their BAN Threads, Evilore said I cried so much that everything I say gets ignored.
yeah I agree on all these points.
I've reported trolls many times or people just plan calling me names. Nothing.
Maybe once or twice was the post deleted.
Other times I got warning or "don't cry" decline.

OP
OP
Craig of War

Craig of War

Banned
12 Jul 2022
Try to get some of the really good Xbox guys to come over and tell them I endorse it. If they think it's just a pure PS site, knowing that I'm here with mod permissions should definitely set them at ease. I got a lot of hate from GAF PS guys but a LOT of them respect me and that's why I'm here. No matter what our different opinions might be over hardware and games, they do recognize that I'm in the industry and have knowledge that I can educate them on. That's more than I can say for the GAF mods who know for a fact that I work in the industry but ignore it and treat me like a child because they think they are saving a few PS zealots some grief with my posts.
Ill do my part and you need to get some PC players here & guys that love to do specs analyst & comparison to it really lacking and so far i have not even see one single Nintendo bro yet lol

We need more representation from all the gaming world

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Ill do my part and you need to get some PC players here & guys that love to do specs analyst & comparison to it really lacking and so far i have not even see one single Nintendo bro yet lol

We need more representation from all the gaming world

@VFX_Veteran has been doing gods work under Technology and Analysis. So I think with his enthusiasm we are on right track.

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
We are have to just keep grinding

So he is the PC guy wile im the Xbox guy so which one of you many guy is the PlayStation go to guy here BTW lol

I have both PC and Playstation. PC is for my social games and where i use discord the most. I play COD, deep rock galactic and whatever I find deals on or are must play PC titles.

Currently waiting for my replacement motherboard so I can build my new system :(

Reactions: PropellerEar

Ass of Can Whooping

9 Jul 2022
This might be a bit unpopular thing to say here, but I got on pretty well with Catlady over there.

I had lots of good banter with her.

If you are reading this Catlady.

Remember, Fish Rule 😍

NOW RIKY ON THE OTHER HAND WITH THAT GOD DAMN VRR SPAM, sweet jesus.

Love you to Riky;)

Catlady is my wife and I'm Lognors guardian angel

Can't get more unpopular than that

OP
OP
Craig of War

Craig of War

Banned
12 Jul 2022
I have both PC and Playstation. PC is for my social games and where i use discord the most. I play COD, deep rock galactic and whatever I find deals on or are must play PC titles.

Currently waiting for my replacement motherboard so I can build my new system :(
I also have PC, Xbox, Switch & a PS4 no PS5 yet though i try to own everything even though i mainly play on Xbox and Steam

OP
OP
Craig of War

Craig of War

Banned
12 Jul 2022
Manabyte won't be your friend anymore dude!
ManaByte and me is on sight lol
I won't forgive his FUD about me
You can call me a asshole a bitch cool no problem all is forgiven but spreading FUD about stuff i never did
That i cannot forgive
& it not like me and him had Beef on there or anything
I think he is just the type of prick that shows his true colors that likes to talk shit about people knowing they are banned and cannot reply
I Cant Do That Marlon Brando GIF by The Godfather

Last edited:
Reactions: Bryank75
OP
OP
Craig of War

Craig of War

Banned
12 Jul 2022
I sold it for like $200 to a friend. It was used very lightly.

Just were not enough on the system to hold my interest at the time.
If it was a early switch launch model that could be hacked would have fetch you 450-550 man they were going for crazy price after the covid lockdown thng

• brain
Reactions: Bryank75
Status
Not open for further replies.