Herman Hulst - live-service games (Might) launch on PC & PlayStation on day 1

14 Jul 2022
United Kingdom
Fucking nauseating news.

ewan mcgregor film GIF

D

Deleted member 51

The port begging remains unabated.

They're not going day and date any time soon. You just gonna sit in front of your mid-range PC praying for Sony games when the Steam library is so big.
Port begging? Where do you weirdo's get that from? We get all the games, and the best versions of them. How is that begging?

D

Deleted member 51

Why don't you ask your Uncle who works at Sony for your PS5 back instead of port begging 💩
Why not be a chad instead of being a cuck? I don't get your animosity towards me. I'm simply asking what is this port begging, as it's an offense to say that on this site? So go on, tell us more?

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
Why not be a chad instead of being a cuck? I don't get your animosity towards me. I'm simply asking what is this port begging, as it's an offense to say that on this site? So go on, tell us more?
You're a lying weirdo, you're really in no position to be demanding anything....

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
The port begging remains unabated.

They're not going day and date any time soon. You just gonna sit in front of your mid-range PC praying for Sony games when the Steam library is so big.
Seriously give it a rest. It went from absolutely never to several years, to two years, now it's to one year and day and date...

Acceptance, just do it.

D

Deleted member 51

Lol there's no end to your dumbassery 🤡
So.... You claim something you can't prove, because your a clown 🤡. And now you are backing down from your supposed claim. What a fucking clown 🤡

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
Seriously give it a rest. It went from absolutely never to several years, to two years, now it's to one year and day and date...

Acceptance, just do it.
The über troll talking about giving it a rest.

"Wait until it's no years" - but if it's already no years why are you talking about waiting 🤔

So.... You claim something you can't prove, because your a clown 🤡. And now you are backing down from your supposed claim. What a fucking clown 🤡
Already exposed and had a meltdown on GAF earlier in the year.

Now reacting to all my posts - looks like another meltdown is incoming in 3..2..1...

D

Deleted member 51

"Wait until it's no years" - but if it's already no years why are you talking about waiting 🤔

Already exposed and had a meltdown on GAF earlier in the year.

Now reacting to all my posts - looks like another meltdown is incoming in 3..2..1...
Do you know what exposed even means? Do you remember that I exposed MYSELF. Not you, not anyone else? Do you remember that? If not, should I refresh your memory again...? Just get your pont across already, instead of wasting my time and bandwidth for others?

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022

Well it's gone from "Sony would never" to day and date service games, and now an on record "at least a year" for single player games. Given the track record, we know that will end at some point as well until it's just in absolute release parity.

When are you going to realize that we're not begging for ports, seems Sony is the one begging for our business, no?

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
Do you know what exposed even means? Do you remember that I exposed MYSELF. Not you, not anyone else? Do you remember that? If not, should I refresh your memory again...? Just get your pont across already, instead of wasting my time and bandwidth for others?
You exposed yourself as a liar? Hmm no, somebody else did that for you 🤡

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
Well it's gone from "Sony would never" to day and date service games, and now an on record "at least a year" for single player games. Given the track record, we know that will end at some point as well until it's just in absolute release parity.

When are you going to realize that we're not begging for ports, seems Sony is the one begging for our business, no?
No offense mate, but you know very little judging from your posts on here 😄

D

Deleted member 51

You exposed yourself as a liar? Hmm no, somebody else did that for you 🤡
No, you are wrong yet again (surprisingly?). Do you want to expound or share some more misinformation?
No offense mate, but you know very little judging from your posts on here 😄
I don't think you can really talk in that aspect. It seems you are the ones who is lost here.

• haha
Reactions: Hezekiah

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
No, you are wrong yet again (surprisingly?). Do you want to expound or share some more misinformation?

I don't think you can really talk in that aspect. It seems you are the ones who is lost here.
Just gonna keep pretending when I've already mentioned it - genius 😄

D

Deleted member 51

Just gonna keep pretending when I've already mentioned it - genius 😄
But there's nothing to dispute though? I identified myself, no one else did. I literally came out the closet (as a metaphor, don't worry I'm not interested in you at all). You keep trying to use that against me, and it fails each time. I'm DonJuanSchlong. So the fuck what? Please get that no one cares. I said this way before the forum even existed. So guess what? You are late to the party, and again, no one cares.