Hi-Fi Rush Review (PS5) & |OT|

Just a couple of days out. What do you think it will score?

• Total voters
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I wouldn't laugh. How many people on this forum, or Sony fans in general, slated the game as absolute dog shit when it launched on Xbox?

Now it's on playstation, the same game is magically amazing and totes worth the score of 87 (minimum).

Funny how that works.
Ppl I believe didn't criticize it for its quality. Some such as myself just felt no one would care about missing out on this type of game. I didn't care for it then and won't buy it now. But I do see a gd amount online looking forward to it which is great.

Last edited:
Reactions: xollowsob

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
Can't name any member here, who shat on the game, actually opposite was, as some stated, that's pity that the game is trapped on dead platform and no one is going to appreciate it.
Some were praising it but open the hi fi rush thread where fans (both on this site and outside) called it toilet flush.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Some were praising it but open the hi fi rush thread where fans (both on this site and outside) called it toilet flush.
really didn't see any of this shit.
maybe some was kinda in defense mode as it was praised as goty, best game ever?
i am no exception, this kind of behavior is very outputting for me as every game is best game ever for them, even Redfall.

• Shake
Reactions: xollowsob

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I must have missed that, i remember Adamsapple going berserk, frothing at the mouth, declaring that it just beat modern medicine as mankind's greatest invention, but i don't remember anyone referring to it as toilet flush.

I do recall some people saying they wanted to play it,

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I must have missed that, i remember Adamsapple going berserk, frothing at the mouth, declaring that it just beat modern medicine as mankind's greatest invention, but i don't remember anyone referring to it as toilet flush.

The only person I’ve seen hate on HiFi Rush here is @Gods&Monsters 🤣 everyone else doesn’t care and was just enjoying the meltdowns

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
It got 87 in Xbox with 63 reviews, and 90 in PC with 37 reviews. But as usual in Xbox console exclusives inflated because many of them are from Xbox specific and apparently sometimes even MS funded websites.

It also got less than usual reviews due being Xbox exclusive, many PS and Nintendo specific websites didn't cover it, and also because it was shadow dropped, meaning that since press websites didn't have earlier access to it were busy and didn't have time to prepare the review before it was too late.

I think now it's released on PS5 not shadow dropped will get more reviews, because more people will have more time to properly review it on time and also because the PS focused websites will cover it. More people reviewing it means more chances to get a retardedly low user score that damages the average score. I think PS fanboys reviewing it may not be that enthusiastic because they are used to bigger hack and slash games like God of War and because it's coming from MS.

So being the same game I think the score will be somewhat similar, but a bit lower because it's older and for the other reasons I mentioned.

So I think will be in the 80-90 range.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Adam's apple lol hey where is he? He isn't banned is he?

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Adam's apple lol hey where is he? He isn't banned is he?
After the last few months, I wish he was still with us.

Denise Richards Smile GIF

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
this masterpiece deserves a 95+. I bought it on Steam day 1, and will definitely get the PS5 physical release when it comes out!!!! One of the best games of this generation
You have to have hit your head. It's a great game, but even as far as this genre goes, metal hellsinger kicks its ass.

It's a mid to high 80s game which is what it got.

Reactions: Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
You have to have hit your head. It's a great game, but even as far as this genre goes, metal hellsinger kicks its ass.

@JAHGamer

I trust this man's opinion. Remember he did four playthroughs of Starfield and invested over 300 hours into the base game.(before patches)

My go-to xbox guy used to be @Dr Bass before he sold his machine too Kiry.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
It would've cost me no money to have played this game since I scammed a Gamepass sub for Persona 3 but I didn't ever feel like bothering with it. After Xbots hyped Pentiment, Starfield, Halo, Grounded and Sea of Thieves I have zero faith in reviews for Xbox exclusives.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023

Umm… sorry to say but Metal hellsinger is TRASH compared to this 😂😂😂