Hi-Fi Rush Review (PS5) & |OT|

Just a couple of days out. What do you think it will score?

• Total voters

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
It would've cost me no money to have played this game since I scammed a Gamepass sub for Persona 3 but I didn't ever feel like bothering with it. After Xbots hyped Pentiment, Starfield, Halo, Grounded and Sea of Thieves I have zero faith in reviews for Xbox exclusives.
it's a solid game mechanicswise but i found the writing cringe-y. good art direction. I feel like an objective 8/10 is a decent rating, it's nowhere near as bad as starfield or that other trash that xbots usually hype up. remember it's a japanese game. that counts for something

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
it's a solid game mechanicswise but i found the writing cringe-y. good art direction. I feel like an objective 8/10 is a decent rating, it's nowhere near as bad as starfield or that other trash that xbots usually hype up. remember it's a japanese game. that counts for something
come on, we know you are hiding while playing Redfall. be brave, admit it :D

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
It's an 89 on Open Critic. So im guessing the PS5 version will be the same or maybe a point or two higher due to the haptics and whatnot. Either way, great 8.5/10 game in my opinion.

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Will wait till this hits PS+, not my kinda game. The aesthetic and everything about it is so generic and represents a stale early 00's concept and sounds musically. YUCK.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
9.5 is a good score but they knocked it for stuff about replaying it instead of treating it as a new release. Most people playing this on PS5 will be playing it for the first time so to take off points for that is dumb

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
At 91...

1710784117141.png

• fire
Reactions: Entropi
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
They're so mad that the game they were all hyping up (because Microsoft bought it) is reviewing well on playstation like they praised it so much but now they don't want it to get good scores when it's a better game on ps5 with haptics / 120 fps / 3d audio & instant loading 🤣

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
They're so mad that the game they were all hyping up (because Microsoft bought it) is reviewing well on playstation like they praised it so much but now they don't want it to get good scores when it's a better game on ps5 with haptics / 120 fps / 3d audio & instant loading 🤣
I don't pay them no mind no more.

reziel

Veteran
12 Jun 2023
Man twitter is an unexpected laugh right now the xbox guys are getting sh@t on hard right now. People are pointing out how the PS5 dualsense makes the game feel better then when reviewers played the game on Xbox. One guy guy shared a split screen cap of the Baldurs Gate 3 reviews compared to HiFi as joke.

BG3 scores on meta
Pc - 96
Playstation - 96
Xbox - 99 had numerous problems at launch
Hifi scores on meta
Pc - 90
Playstation - 91
Xbox - 87 scored less then the others despite being "exclusive"

On the other side of the field is Genki is for whatever in there trying to push the multiplatform narrative on his account 😑

• haha
Reactions: Gamernyc78