Hawt, in more ways than one.

So Excited Reaction GIF by Originals

• fire
Reactions: Ezekiel

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
A Zenith weapon. Fighting a Horus. I’m ready!

This beautiful open word next gen only game includes a 60fps mode at launch, right?

• haha
Reactions: peter42O
D

Deleted member 417

Sony should be pushing the 60fps angle for the laugh and free marketing.

Looks amazing though.

Reactions: Sircaw

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Sony should be pushing the 60fps angle for the laugh and free marketing.
That would be savage, just putting two screenshots side-by-side. Respectively labeled: xbox series x - 30fps | PS5 60 fps.

In fact, just putting a screenshot of a PS4 game like Uncharted 4\GoW 2018\TLoU 2, etc. and marking them Xbox Series X exclusive, PS4 exclusive.

P

peter42O

Looks great. Still wish developers would let the player just start the expansion without a save file like The Witcher 3. Just level me up so I can play it without requiring a save file.

Reactions: Bryank75

KungFucius

10 Jan 2023
Looks great. Still wish developers would let the player just start the expansion without a save file like The Witcher 3. Just level me up so I can play it without requiring a save file.
Me too. I wish I could go in with a standard loadout and take it from there. I played the game today after nearly 14 months and had no clue how to do anything. I got smoked a few times and had to look up how to do basic moves like grappling. I have no clue what resources I need to farm to make arrows, but I did last February. I'll get there, but it will take a few more hours to relearn the game. A standalone expansion would have been better. Or maybe putting this out last year. Or maybe this is kind of cool because I have to prepare for expansion by playing the base game for a few hours.

Regardless, the game looks a little better than I remembered it and I found a cool little side quest I didn't complete so there is enough content left for me to get my bearings again.

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Meanwhile over at resetera they have an 8 page thread bashing the game. That place has had a hate boner for Horizon ever since forbidden west got released and it's so weird.

• sad
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

PropellerEar

Veteran
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Meanwhile over at resetera they have an 8 page thread bashing the game. That place has had a hate boner for Horizon ever since forbidden west got released and it's so weird.
On GAF there is a streak of threads to bash the top PS games, those threads of ofcourse receive gold from desperate Green rats.
One guy posted Pied Piper pic and said the poster is the new star of one faction and got banned for that.
Cringe GIF