Horizon Forbidden West: Burning Shores Launch Trailer

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
the amount of hate and shit the horizont franchise get from nintards and xbots its insane whe got a post giving shit to aloy from being ...boring,,the same motherfuckers who worship master chief and link, for christ sake
if the horizont games were from xbox or nintendo they will be lauded at the 8 wonders of the world,also they hate these games because they are the most fucking advanced in terms of graphical achievement and xbots fucking hate that with passion

xbots hate the game because its the n1 on the graphics department
ntards hate the game becauseh they saw it as a "menace" to zelda

D

Deleted member 417

I feel bad for GG. They release the most alive, technically impressive and graphically intensive open world game. All of that With cinema quality NPCs, rock solid framerate and impressive story.

Yet, they don't get the praise they deserve from the wider gaming media. Instead they get bashed for daft stuff. Even though they deliver a game with a genuine female protag.

Gamers don't know what they want, thays why they're gamers. They're stupid.

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Horizon Forbidden West looking better than anything on Series x

horizonforbiddenwest_xfjhb.png

FLj35k-FWUAEEz-LQ.jpg

FL_ct3eWQAsD0w3

Xbots are delusional. They thought Halo Infinite looked Next-Gen :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
the amount of hate and shit the horizont franchise get from nintards and xbots its insane whe got a post giving shit to aloy from being ...boring,,the same motherfuckers who worship master chief and link, for christ sake
if the horizont games were from xbox or nintendo they will be lauded at the 8 wonders of the world,also they hate these games because they are the most fucking advanced in terms of graphical achievement and xbots fucking hate that with passion

More posts from you whining about other people. Jesus christ. Horizon is fucking TRASH compared to Zelda... Horizon doesn't even blip on Zelda's radar. Fucking wooden ass characters, dry as fuck delivery put a motherfucker to sleep, lame story... The ONLY thing about it is the visuals... and nobody gives a shit when it comes at the cost of actually being a good game.

..A "menace"... lmfao

• haha
Reactions: arvfab

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023

I'm looking forward to it. Don't care what any of them think.

• brain
Reactions: Nhomnhom

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
More posts from you whining about other people. Jesus christ. Horizon is fucking TRASH compared to Zelda... Horizon doesn't even blip on Zelda's radar. Fucking wooden ass characters, dry as fuck delivery put a motherfucker to sleep, lame story... The ONLY thing about it is the visuals... and nobody gives a shit when it comes at the cost of actually being a good game.

..A "menace"... lmfao
Angry much?

serenity GIF

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022

..A "menace"... lmfao

After this post I can only conclude that either you have brain damage or you're trolling.

VillaiN

Veteran
10 Feb 2023

..A "menace"... lmfao
Your trolling and poluting threads s getting out of hand.

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
After this post I can only conclude that either you have brain damage or you're trolling.

Your trolling and poluting threads s getting out of hand.
It's not trolling to say that Horizon FW is trash compared to Zelda. I didn't come in here and start the comparison with other games... someone else did. Don't get mad because I'm saying what I think about it.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

..A "menace"... lmfao
Horizon smokes out Zelda off the water.
Fallacy from you like always.

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
@Bryank75 Legit question. How can the user I quoted talk about "ntards and xbots whining about Horizon being better" ....but yet I can't say how PSussies like him whine constantly about ntards and xbots?

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Yep those posts are so true. It's not just every sony game, Horizon has gotten insanely more nitpicking and concern trolling for a while.
Horizon is THE Sony franchise that gets the most criticism, even more than TLOU if that's possible. Weekly hate threads where they nitpick EVERYTHING about it. It's like all the trolls got together and decided it was the easiest target.

Now with the new DLC coming out, it's like another cycle is starting where all the negative news are getting more attention than the gameplay trailer. It's like a magnet for the Sony haters.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
It's not trolling to say that Horizon FW is trash compared to Zelda. I didn't come in here and start the comparison with other games... someone else did. Don't get mad because I'm saying what I think about it.
Season 2 Wtf GIF by HBO

You're certainly entitled to your opinion but so is everyone else. Horizon is only a few years old as a franchise and is doing incredible numbers....

The first Zelda game released the day after I was born... that is 37 years ago now. Nearly 40 years to build an audience and make it a premium brand.

Horizon is not a perfect game but the world is great, the robots are amazing and it has a lot to offer.....I think all the bashing is unneeded and the seeming aggressiveness behind it shows that there is some type of underlying fear....because why else attack it, if it's actually so 'inferior'?

If it actually was inferior, it would make it irrelevant.

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Horizon is THE Sony franchise that gets the most criticism, even more than TLOU if that's possible. Weekly hate threads where they nitpick EVERYTHING about it. It's like all the trolls got together and decided it was the easiest target.

Now with the new DLC coming out, it's like another cycle is starting where all the negative news are getting more attention than the gameplay trailer. It's like a magnet for the Sony haters.
Exactly! now their burning shores trailer thread has been shitted up by people calling it a boring game or whatever, instead of keeping that foolishness to their 9 page "Aloy is boring" thread. Like a month after the game released they had a thread saying it's been forgotten. Truly some brain rot going on over there.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
@Bryank75 Legit question. How can the user I quoted talk about "ntards and xbots whining about Horizon being better" ....but yet I can't say how PSussies like him whine constantly about ntards and xbots?

I've spoken to pretty much everyone who uses those derogatory terms in private, I try to make sure warnings or bans are used sparingly....

You can always message me directly if you think there is an oversight or if moderation is impacting your usage of the site.

The ignore button is always a good option too for certain members you might not agree with.