Horizon Forbidden West: Burning Shores Launch Trailer

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
Starfield is the biggest game Bethesda has ever made. Disavowing how monstrous it will be is clown shit. It’s gonna be played for two decades.

You mean like Fallout 76? What happened in the past is not guaranteed for the future. Look at all the recent Starfield trailer views. That’s all Bethesda’s biggest game can do?

Not being on PlayStation will affect its sales potential. I’m a Bethesda fan(well use to be). I have all the Fallout games (except the trash that is 76)starting with FO3. Oblivion and Skyrim. I won’t be buying Starfield though. Shouldn’t have took it off PlayStation.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
You mean like Fallout 76? What happened in the past is not guaranteed for the future. Look at all the recent Starfield trailer views. That’s all Bethesda’s biggest game can do?

Not being on PlayStation will affect its sales potential. I’m a Bethesda fan(well use to be). I have all the Fallout games (except the trash that is 76)starting with FO3. Oblivion and Skyrim. I won’t be buying Starfield though. Shouldn’t have took it off PlayStation.

I actually bought F76 a few weeks ago. It's quite frankly one of the worst games I've ever played, from the clunky UI and UX, to the stupid bugs it has, to the cooperative "party" features being absolute crap.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Yayyy for more lesbian rep, but i watched that video and don't think I saw anything about romance. unless you were being tongue in cheek 😅
For some reason, people have been thirsty for Aloy to get a romance everytime she speaks to someone. Maybe this time they'll do it lol