Horizon Forbidden West climbing the Steam top sellers list. |UP| Releases on Steam with lower player count than Zero: Dawn.

OP
OP
rinzler

rinzler

Banned
12 Mar 2024
best policy and most important is - when you can buy, play, replay and then sell the game to other people. there is no But, iF or OR. Period.
All your games are already digital you just don’t realize it yet. Funnily enough you drive your car or wait for shipping to get them lol.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
#9 is really bad lol, that's the level of an indie game with middling amounts of buzz. Probably a couple hundred k at best

OP
OP
rinzler

rinzler

Banned
12 Mar 2024
who brainwashed you? fucking hell. this is next level of astroturfing..
Oh is it now? Most physical games now don't even house all the data required to even play them, it has to be parsed from the internet. Secondly your game disc is no longer a game disc, it is a key to access a digital license that can be revoked the same as any other digital game.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Oh is it now? Most physical games now don't even house all the data required to even play them, it has to be parsed from the internet. Secondly your game disc is no longer a game disc, it is a key to access a digital license that can be revoked the same as any other digital game.
Awkward Cat GIF by Abitan

• haha
Reactions: Old Gamer

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I would say the same thing if I didn't have any type of a counter.
it is pointless to counter idiotic sentences.

how it said : don't discuss with idiots, they drag you to their level and beat you with more experience.

so i am stopping, you beat me.

OP
OP
rinzler

rinzler

Banned
12 Mar 2024
it is pointless to counter idiotic sentences.

how it said : don't discuss with idiots, they drag you to their level and beat you with more experience.

so i am stopping, you beat me.
If you don't have an opposing argument you know you can just say that right? Calling other people idiots isn't going to get you anywhere.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Maybe true on xbox and pc, but not on other platforms.

Old Gamer

Veteran
5 Aug 2022
You must only play on xbox to think such nonsense.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Umar and JAHGamer

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Steam top sellers doesn't really mean much I'm afraid. PC software sales are in the toilet compared to consoles, see the France and UK numbers. Multiplatform titles get outsold up to 20:1, which begs the question, is it even worth porting to PC to begin with?

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Umar and JAHGamer

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
That's wrong for PlayStation games, but keep going and showing how misinformed you are.

Or how big of a liar.

Reactions: JAHGamer

VillaiN

10 Feb 2023
U can literaly play 99% ps5 games without internet. Dissconnect console and u re good to go.