hot hot hot !

Status
Not open for further replies.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
h50yw60.jpg

33c outside today and for past few days. I don't have AC and I live on top 3rd floor, so when the roof accumulates the heat during the day, I am not able to cool down the flat during the night. I don't have AC. It's not a solution people use here in Poland since it's expensive and for the most part of the year it is nice and cold.
I hate summer. I always say that it's easy to put a 2nd layer of clothing on in the winter or put the heating on but what are you going to do in the summer ?! I am not peeling my skin off :p

I try to keep windows open at night and close everything during the day. It helps a lot since I am over 4c lower than outside... but still.. ooof

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
h50yw60.jpg

33c outside today and for past few days. I don't have AC and I live on top 3rd floor, so when the roof accumulates the heat during the day, I am not able to cool down the flat during the night. I don't have AC. It's not a solution people use here in Poland since it's expensive and for the most part of the year it is nice and cold.
I hate summer. I always say that it's easy to put a 2nd layer of clothing on in the winter or put the heating on but what are you going to do in the summer ?! I am not peeling my skin off :p

I try to keep windows open at night and close everything during the day. It helps a lot since I am over 4c lower than outside... but still..
Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
It has ben rather hot here in Lancashire for around a week, It rained once for about 2 minutes a few days ago.
Luckily it is starting to cool down a little, but when i got back from shopping earlier i could have made a swimming pool from the sweat dripping off me.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Can't you use one of these in your window and then you take it out at the end of the summer? I used to do that all the time.

Obi-Wan

Hello there!
24 Jun 2022
It’s ridiculous here. Every time you go out, you kind of just want to lay down and give up, lol. The air conditioner in my car is also broken right now, so that’s quite a bit of fun too, especially at red lights.

• fire
Reactions: rofif

EbonyRainbow

They / Them
24 Jun 2022
It’s ridiculous here. Every time you go out, you kind of just want to lay down and give up, lol. The air conditioner in my car is also broken right now, so that’s quite a bit of fun too, especially at red lights.

It’s so hot my poor dog refuses to go on walks longer than just to use the bathroom. They just out and lift their leg then they run right back in!

OP
OP
rofif

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Can't you use one of these in your window and then you take it out at the end of the summer? I used to do that all the time.

European windows are not like that at all so no way

Deleted member 38

is unimpressed
21 Jun 2022
European windows are not like that at all so no way
Usually, such a unit goes besides your European window, not over it, and then you'll have to talk to your building administrator if they will allow you to put that on the wall, so it really depends on the country/building.

Where I live now, the residential buildings do not have AC by default, cause supposedly the country is "cool enough" not to have those... but this summer it's been 35-37 Celsius and everybody's messed up badly.

Absolutely first world problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.