hot hot hot !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharinghack

21 Jun 2022
Lisbon, Portugal
www.pushvfx.com
Would love to!

In fact, I'd probably move there permanently.
giphy.gif

• party
Reactions: Bryank75

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
25 ?! F no. I am too fat for that.
21-23 tops. Light breeze.
Or ideally - constant -15, snow and warm chocolate with milk from coffee maker
Hungry Hanna Barbera GIF by Warner Archive
25 degrees is perfect fish temperature, most freshwater species enjoy a moderate temperature from around 23-29 degrees, anything lower we start going into cold water varieties.

Never skimp by buying a cheap Chinese electric Heater, buy German brands if you can, fish deserve Quality, we are not Cats.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
25 degrees is perfect fish temperature, most freshwater species enjoy a moderator temperature from around 23-29 degrees, anything lower we start going into cold water varieties.

Never skimp by buying a cheap Chinese electric Heater, buy German brands if you can, fish deserve Quality, we are not Cats.

Best fish temperature is close to 180 degrees celsius, when they cook the best.

Season 9 Phoebe GIF by Friends

Deleted member 38

is unimpressed
21 Jun 2022
25 degrees is perfect fish temperature, most freshwater species enjoy a moderate temperature from around 23-29 degrees, anything lower we start going into cold water varieties.

Yeah, we're all old, I know... if you think German is still any good, from cars to food :ROFLMAO:

• fire
Reactions: Sircaw and Bo_Hazem
OP
OP
rofif

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
The heatwave really is heat wave.
2 times already I thought this summer is over as it nicely (thank god) went back to normal 20s c during the day and 10s during the night. perfection.
No. It's 34c again for few days. Seems the wave comes ever 2-3 weeks.
Should be easy to predict so what's up weather apps ?!

And do not shame me with "34-35c is not hot" !
oh it's terrible! We do not have AC. Nobody uses AC in this country outside of work/stores.
We don't need that because I clearly remember that through my whole 90s andearly 2000s childhood the weather was never like that.
Winters were long and cold. Summers were around 20-25 with 15-20 nights. We had all 4 seasons like in the calendar.
Now, winter is just wet and shitty and summer is this mix of "20c windy week" "35c no wind week death"

• sad
  • fire
Reactions: Bo_Hazem and Sircaw

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
There must be a different perception of heat in Europe or something. 33 aka 91 to us American's ... is nothing. At least IMO, but I live in California.

Reactions: Bo_Hazem
20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
Well, enjoying our wet season (monsoon) at the moment. Yesterday even had some ice (sleet/hail?) fall which is extremely rare especially if you consider that like 100km away to the north from here it can reach up to 50c. A new heavy rain approaching, although monsoon is known for drizzles and light rain max. Evacuations in some critical areas that could be flooded:

• fire
Reactions: rofif
Status
Not open for further replies.