hot hot hot !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
There must be a different perception of heat in Europe or something. 33 aka 91 to us American's ... is nothing. At least IMO, but I live in California.
First, we had console wars now we have Temp wars.

Our 33 degrees is hotter than your 33 degrees. ;)

• haha
Reactions: Bo_Hazem
OP
OP
rofif

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Idk if it's getting used to it or what but anything above 25 for me is a misery.
22 is my perfect temp. Maybe 23.
Now, 35 is terrible. I m very sweaty all the time and just hot. We don't have ac here... and it's not like I am going to evolve 100k years in 3 days to get used to it :p

• haha
Reactions: Bo_Hazem
20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
Idk if it's getting used to it or what but anything above 25 for me is a misery.
Now, 35 is terrible. I m very sweaty all the time and just hot. We don't have ac here... and it's not like I am going to evolve 100k years in 3 days to get used to it :p

First thing stop drinking alcohol (if you do) and avoid eating nuts/chocolates. Try watermelon.🍉

Reactions: rofif

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I feel your pain, prefer about 18c myself

Melting Heat Wave GIF by Stefano Colferai

Reactions: rofif and Bo_Hazem
20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
Bo in England, on a summers day.

Jack Whitehall Jacket GIF by BRIT Awards

Only that in northern sphere the lack of dense Ozone makes things extremely worse. I remember when I was in Virginia USA even in cold days like 15c the Sun just fucking burns! Here even at as high as 45c or more on the desert I never felt a skin burn from Sun.

• Informative
Reactions: Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
In NZ
Sitting at a healthy 12°C
After watching Top of the lake, I never ever want to visit NZ.

Also the fact, that stretch of water between NZ and Australia, not sure exactly what part has the largest collection of Great whites ever. Watched a documentary on it once, there were like 15 great whites swimming around a cage, and not just regular ones, 5.5-meter bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.