How Would You React if We don't Have Sony Showcase for 2024?

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Days of Play happened in late May during both 2021 and 2022, both times without a Showcase event (2021's Showcase happened in September, and there was none in 2022). Last year we had a really disappointing showcase and later on we had confirmation from Sony that there will be no New games from them until at least april 2025. With Sony's silence it's becoming more and more likely that they don't have anything worth showing.

How would you feel if we didn't have a showcase in May/June and instead Sony drops a few PC port trailers during the Summer Games fest on the 7th of June?

voke

Banned
10 Jan 2023
Yes God forbid somebody criticise Sony for having ZERO games for 2024.
Sony has published Helldivers 2, Rise of the Ronin, and Stellar Blade.

Was the Ratchet and Clank not a Sony game on Ps2?

Reactions: Johnic
OP
OP
Box

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Sony has published Helldivers 2, Rise of the Ronin, and Stellar Blade.

Was the Ratchet and Clank not a Sony game on Ps2?

The 4th year of the ps2 had 3 naughty dog games

The 4th year of the ps5 has 0

Reactions: toadsage44

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I think the showcase will be June 6th, being announced May 30th or somehting like that. If not, as other years could be in September.

But if there isn't showcase I won't care because there will be still different State of Plays instead across the year.

Independently of the format, the announcements and trailers will be there.

Yes God forbid somebody criticise Sony for having ZERO games for 2024.
I prove you wrong with this lie a million times and you keep parroting it. I don't get why you keep spamming this lie.

If you have memory issues, I suggest you to bookmark this website https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Sony_Interactive_Entertainment_video_games

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
Probably buy a revolver & end myself

But seriously that would be 2 years w ehh showcase leading 3 years dry spell till we see PS5 & PS in general future

PS5 generation has been moving at a snail pace & the lack of Sony owned PS studios first party AAA singleplayer games give no hope for the future of PS hardware

5-7 years till we get the next GOW game is unacceptable 9 years till the next ratchet & clank games is unacceptable Sony need to invest in PS studios & make there studios multi team focusing on existing ip then creating new ip. In reality we should be getting a new GOW, Uncharted, inFAMOUS every 3 years & a new ratchet & clank/sly cooper/jak & daxter every 2-4 years spanning AAA & AA games.

voke

Banned
10 Jan 2023
The 4th year of the ps2 had 3 naughty dog games

The 4th year of the ps5 has 0
Yes because ps2 games are just as complex as ps5 games.

Right. If you spoke like this to actual developers, you’d get laughed out the room. TLOU2 alone is more ambitious than the entire Jak trilogy.

OP
OP
Box

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
I prove you wrong with this lie a million times and you keep parroting it. I don't get why you keep spamming this lie.

What helldivers 2? I can get it on pc with free online play
Ff7 remake part 2 will be on PC soon
Stellar Blade - Shift up already announced plans for the PC version
Rise of the ronin - im sure it will also get a pc port
Foamstars? Even that will come to PC?
What's the point of a ps5?

OP
OP
Box

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Yes because ps2 games are just as complex as ps5 games.

Right. If you spoke like this to actual developers, you’d get laughed out the room.

If they can't improve efficiency, that isn't my problem.

OP
OP
Box

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Try using grammar efficiently before speaking on 4-8 year, thousand person projects.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
What helldivers 2? I can get it on pc with free online play
Ff7 remake part 2 will be on PC soon
Stellar Blade - Shift up already announced plans for the PC version
Rise of the ronin - im sure it will also get a pc port
Foamstars? Even that will come to PC?
What's the point of a ps5?
What is the point of the PS5?

Like you said, 4 of those games are already on the ps5.

Sounds to me you have the loop the wrong way around.

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
You seem like you have an unhealthy obsession with video games man. You’re always asking these questions. Enjoy your summer. If there is no showcase, then oh well. I’ll be disappointed, but there is more to life than gaming. They’ll be a showcase eventually this year, especially if they want to sell people on the PS5 Pro.

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Considering they have a few games to announce for this fall... I don't know why you thought this hypothetical thread was even a good idea.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
clown-makeup.gif