How Would You React if We don't Have Sony Showcase for 2024?

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Exactly. I can hardly take those posts seriously because I don’t even have enough time to play everything that’s currently available.

And don’t get me started with people nagging about “FIRST PARTY INTERNAL EXCLUSIVES” If you use that as a metric for how you enjoy gaming, then I feel very sorry for you. How are you gonna dwindle your enjoyment/hype for the hobby down to just a handful of studios?
Box is always rambling and crying about Sony first-party. I don't think I ever saw him mention any other game he plays. Dangerous obsession.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: voke

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Like this

Will Ferrell Crying GIF

OP
OP
Box

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Rhetorical question is rhetorical.
Even Nintendo fans are Nintendoomed as the normal dates for directs approach and they still haven't heard anything.
This is a group of people who know Nintendo is pretty much on a rock steady schedule 99.5% of the time.

Nintendo did announce a direct for June, are you being dense on purpose?
Most people complaining about the lack of showcase, will be the same ones complaining that showcase was ass when it inevitably happens. You forum lot are never pleased.

I guess you enjoy being disappointed, i didn't know masochism was your kink 😳

OP
OP
Box

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Box is always rambling and crying about Sony first-party. I don't think I ever saw him mention any other game he plays. Dangerous obsession.

And here u are crying about xbox

Try not to throw rocks in glass buildings :)

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
And here u are crying about xbox

Try not to throw rocks in glass buildings :)
What games did you play since the beginning of the year?

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
Nintendo did announce a direct for June, are you being dense on purpose?

Since the whole of the industry has seen that Furakawa tweet about the Switch Successor and the fact that there is one announced for June I think it was fairly obvious I was talking about generally.
As in, Nintendo fans will doom every single year the closer we get to the set dates for directs(Feb/June, etc...)
A not so insignificant portion of them go, the closer without an announcement: What if they skip it this year because Nintendo has nothing? The joke is that this never happens, Nintendo always comes around.