I legitimately feel bad for Xbox only owners

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Most games run at a locked 60fps, Cross gen or not. Stop lying.
He wouldn't know. Funny that he hates consoles and channels all that hate towards PlayStation... almost like an admission of how above the rest PlayStation is right now, it would be sad if it wasn't funny.

Dude must be fuming because of the last FFXVI showing and Burning Shore graphics.

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022
"bubu they're buying PCs for PS exclusives"... that's what you idiots literally tell yourselves. LMFAO On Dumband
elrisitas.png

I never said any of that and that’s not the narrative.

Sony first party is one of the main reasons to buy a console but not the only reason for casuals. You have 3rd party games and 3rd party exclusives too. The console environment itself is worth it for plenty. Controller, User interface, console specific features. The plug and play nature of a console is a big a selling point also. The price/value..... PS5 cost $399 with 10TF and has the fastest SSD silicon out there. It runs majority of 3rd party games the best. PC couldn’t even handle TLOU properly since it doesn’t have a decompression system in place like PS5 does. Is this the “half ass PC with same PC parts” you’re talking about? Ok. Go build a PC with PS5 specs and custom SSD and see how far you get with the cost.

To dismiss all of that because according to you..... “console like PC now console games on PC PC more powerful and better” is such a reductive thing to come down to.

PlayStation hardware sales proves your point wrong. Especially this generation in spite of all the things you claim a console is not worth it over a PC. Like reality is literally looking at you in face and showing you the opposite.

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
PlayStation hardware sales proves your point wrong. Especially this generation in spite of all the things you claim a console is not worth it over a PC. Like reality is literally looking at you in face and showing you the opposite.
No they don't. PS consoles generally always sell 100M+.. There's always going to be that group who want consoles.

I've not once said that to many people consoles aren't worth owning... I said that for me personally... they aren't worth owning anymore.

This forum throws a tantrum about that for some reason.. 🤷‍♂️

• haha
Reactions: Rivet

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
He wouldn't know. Funny that he hates consoles and channels all that hate towards PlayStation... almost like an admission of how above the rest PlayStation is right now, it would be sad if it wasn't funny.

Dude must be fuming because of the last FFXVI showing and Burning Shore graphics.
Yea.. fuming so mad that both of those PS oriented games will be best on PC :LOL:

• haha
Reactions: Rivet

Rivet

25 Jun 2022
PC Stutter Race is in Copium mode these days. That's what happens when you pay $3000 and still run the same games worse and sometimes even several years later. You desperately try to justify the cost.

Graphically nothing comes close games like Burning Shores. But modern PC can't even run The Last of Us remake properly.

Then again, to each his own. Maybe if you desperately love modding it makes sense somehow. Looks like a very stupid buy though.

Last edited:

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022
No they don't. PS consoles generally always sell 100M+.. There's always going to be that group who want consoles.

I've not once said that to many people consoles aren't worth owning... I said that for me personally... they aren't worth owning anymore.

This forum throws a tantrum about that for some reason.. 🤷‍♂️

You are all over the place now.

Don’t think you even what you’re talking about anymore.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Seems like I can.. and you're mad about it :LOL:
You can't, but that's OK, maybe someday you'll be able to buy those game for full price when/if they release on PC. Thanks for helping fund more awesome PlayStation games for us.

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
You are all over the place now.

Don’t think you even what you’re talking about anymore.
You claim PS5 sales prove me wrong... except I never said that consoles aren't popular.. so no.. they don't. I fully expect PS5 to sell 100M+ units over its lifetime, as did almost every other PS.. That doesn't change a single thing about what I said...

For people who want cheap Fisher-price consoles.. you can have them.. and there's a lot of people who do. I prefer PC by far.. and people on this forum get so damn maaaad about that lmao. I've got even less interest in the consoles now since all their games come to the platform I prefer now anyway :LOL:

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Yes I can..

..and maybe someday? LOL... you're hoping that maybe someday Sony will stop
elrisitas.png
How exactly is it that you can play Demon's Souls Remake, God of War Ragnarok, GT7 and Horizon Forbidden West on PC now? Watching on youtube doesn't count.

Go enjoy TLoU Part I port that you paid so much for, let's hope it doesn't fry your GPU. :ROFLMAO:

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
How exactly is it that you can play Demon's Souls Remake, God of War Ragnarok, GT7 and Horizon Forbidden West on PC now? Watching on youtube doesn't count.
Re read the quote chain I'm replying to.... Yes I can... wait (because I don't care)

Played Demon's Souls back in 2009, God of War: Ragnarok on my PS4... same with GT7. Horizon FW is a meh as fuck game. No reason whatsoever to buy a PS5.. you literally listed a bunch of PS4 games and a PS3 game :LOL:

The real kicker though... is literally every one of those games is coming to PC. And I know that makes you mad. You can't even call your own exclusives exclusive.

It's only going to get worse too as they eventually come out day and date. :)

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Re read the quote chain I'm replying to.... Yes I can... wait (because I don't care)

Played Demon's Souls back in 2009, God of War: Ragnarok on my PS4... same with GT7. Horizon FW is a meh as fuck game. No reason whatsoever to buy a PS5.. you literally listed a bunch of PS4 games and a PS3 game :LOL:

The real kicker though... is literally every one of those games is coming to PC. And I know that makes you mad. You can't even call your own exclusives exclusive.

It's only going to get worse too as they eventually come out day and date. :)
Well, sounds like you just bought at least 3 Sony games close to release in the past year alone. A happy costumer.

I don't give a shit at all about PC ports at this point, my only concern is wasting the time of Sony devs fixing ports like TLoU Part I and all the piracy and issues of PC having a negative influence on the quality of future games.

At one point I did wonder about the necessity of having a PS5, but now with the sorry state of PC with so many bad ports, stutter everywhere and lack of games that even justify the powerful hardware it became obvious that PC is not for AAA gaming, PC is for niche stuff, older games, Dota 2, Counter Strike and other stuff like that.

What does PC even have going on for it right now? The Steam Deck and Linux gaming are by far the most interesting developments when it comes to PC.

People playing 500 hours of Cyberpunk benchmarks does not look appeal to me at all.

Last edited:

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
Go enjoy TLoU Part I port that you paid so much for, let's hope it doesn't fry your GPU. :ROFLMAO:
It didn't cost full price on PS5? Pretty sure it did. I paid $63CAD for it.. what did you pay? :LOL:

And yeah, I already played through it. Amazing game. Thanks Naughty Dog, no PS console required.. runs incredibly on my 4090 :cool:

20230409123239-1.jpg

20230401232439-1.jpg

20230408192901-1.jpg

20230416103459-1.jpg

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022
You claim PS5 sales prove me wrong... except I never said that consoles aren't popular.. so no.. they don't. I fully expect PS5 to sell 100M+ units over its lifetime, as did almost every other PS.. That doesn't change a single thing about what I said...

Yes it does. The way you’re talking about PlayStation you believe consoles are useless and have put together parts from PC and is not worth it. The games and sales prove your silly points wrong.

You’re just trying to move the goal post now.

For people who want cheap Fisher-price consoles.. you can have them.. and there's a lot of people who do. I prefer PC by far.. and people on this forum get so damn maaaad about that lmao. I've got even less interest in the consoles now since all their games come to the platform I prefer now anyway :LOL:

That fisher price console’s game is ass raping PC hardware so bad right now because there’s nothing the PC has that can handle it properly. PC has to rely on brute force to try and match what PS5 hardware does and it still doesn’t work. PS5 beats PC hardware by a large margin when it comes to asset steaming and decompression.

Must be fun being apart of the mustard race with so many confusing configurations and updates to get games running correctly.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Happier now that I don't have to buy a console for them.
Money is money, keep buying ports day one to fund more PlayStation game, why are you mad at Sony?

It didn't cost full price on PS5? Pretty sure it did. I paid $63CAD for it.. what did you pay? :LOL:

And yeah, I already played through it. Amazing game. Thanks Naughty Dog, no PS console required.. runs incredibly on my 4090 :cool:

20230409123239-1.jpg

20230401232439-1.jpg

20230408192901-1.jpg

20230416103459-1.jpg
Wow, looks a lot like the PS5 game. (y)

Dude pays $1599 on his GPU then get mad at Sony for making a $500 that produces what would amount to pretty much the same results to most people (ignoring the bugs and stutters of course).

It seems like you would be a lot happier had you spent only $1099 on your GPU and used the remaining $500 for the PS5, there is no need to be so upset that people are having a good time with their PS5s.

Last edited:
  • fire
Reactions: On Demand