Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Holy shit the tears :ROFLMAO:

gonna cry tobey maguire GIF

Reactions: Rivet

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022
It didn't cost full price on PS5? Pretty sure it did. I paid $63CAD for it.. what did you pay? :LOL:

And yeah, I already played through it. Amazing game. Thanks Naughty Dog, no PS console required.. runs incredibly on my 4090 :cool:

20230409123239-1.jpg

20230401232439-1.jpg

20230408192901-1.jpg

20230416103459-1.jpg

LMAO.

This is what’s sad about you mustard race. Y’all talk shit about consoles yet brag about getting said consoles games???? What??? lol.

What PC exclusive games do you mustard race look forward to? All I see is you people loving whatever scraps Sony first party puts on PC.

PC fanboys actions prove that PS5 is the best console out there.

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
LMAO.

This is what’s sad about you mustard race. Y’all talk shit about consoles yet brag about getting said consoles games???? What??? lol.

What PC exclusive games do you mustard race look forward to? All I see is you people loving whatever scraps Sony first party puts on PC.

PC fanboys actions prove that PS5 is the best console out there.
^look at him have a meltdown because I played a PS game without a PS5
kermit2.png

Don't worry about what games I look forward to. Just continue to cry knowing that I have access to games that YOU brag about 🙂

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
kermit2.png

Don't worry about what games I look forward to. Just continue to cry knowing that I have access to games that YOU brag about 🙂
Bragging about the fact that you can supposedly play games that people supposedly brag about?

The best part is that you clearly hate PlayStation yet your way to show it is buying and playing their games then showing them off like some achievement. If you are this mad about Sony I can only imagine how mad you must be about Nintendo who don't even release their games on PC.

jim-ryan-laughing.gif

Games for you to add to your shopping list: Spider-man 2, Final Fantasy XVI, Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Wolverine, R&C Rift Apart, Astro Bot, HFW Burning Shore, Demon's Souls Remake, Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rivet and On Demand

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
Bragging about the fact that you can supposedly play games that people supposedly brag about?

The best part is that you clearly hate PlayStation yet your way to show it is buying and playing their games then showing them off like some achievement.

Games for you to add to your shopping list: Spider-man 2, Final Fantasy XVI, Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Wolverine, R&C Rift Apart, Astro Bot, HFW Burning Shore, Demon's Souls Remake, Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut.
I don't brag about anything. I respond to losers who are bragging about their exclusives.

Clearly I don't hate Playstation.. I hate buying multiple consoles for a couple of games per generation while they collect dust 95% of the time. Done with that shit.. thanks Sony!

Keep bragging about all those non-exclusives!

• sad
  • haha
Reactions: Nhomnhom and Rivet

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
The same PC cry every thread lol

In my view the only sad part of all that is that ND put a subpar product on PC… no matter what if you choose to put your game there then it needs to have quality on level.

But Sony PC releases doesn’t have that and in special the ND release are just putting dirty in a company used to be praised for their releases… that is a shame and should be pointed out.

Last edited:

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022
kermit2.png

PC has no exclusive games to look forward to. You people wait for Sony games and then brag they’re on PC. That’s the point. You rely on Sony games to enjoy your shader updates broken drivers platform.

Which is damn funny considering the conversation you started.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Yea.. fuming so mad that both of those PS oriented games will be best on PC :LOL:
Pc ports have been really REALLY bad of late, the last of us was diabolical on PC.

The best place to play those exclusives is the ps5 m8, no two ways about it.

https://www.pcgamer.com/the-last-of-us-part-1-review/

The game on PC is sitting on a meta Critic of 57% this is not good under any circumstance.

Compared to PS5 its 88%

Not only are PC players getting ripped off by companies like Nividia but you're expensive rigs are getting shafted by a less powerful system when it comes to stability and quality of play.

My ps5 none disk version cost 350 quid, what are you guys paying for a top-of-the-line PC, double, triple and you are getting that kind of performance? You can't seriously be happy with that?

• fire
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
Pc ports have been really bad of late, the last of us was diabolical on PC.

The best place to play those exclusives is the ps5 m8, no two ways about it.

https://www.pcgamer.com/the-last-of-us-part-1-review/

The game on PC is sitting on a meta Critic of 57% this is not good under any circumstance.

Compared to PS5 its 88%

Not only are PC players getting ripped off by people like Nividia but you're expensive rigs are getting shafted by a less powerful system when it comes to stability.

You can't seriously be happy with that?
Nobody is denying that TLOU P1 has issues. Many of those shit ports have been fixed though, but yes, there's definitely an issue with QA regarding PC games. TLOU P1 is the latest example and deserves to sit at 57% meta. I have a PC which overcomes the glaring optimization issues and can provide a better experience than PS5.. but yes it costs a ton and most people don't have anything close to that.. so it's deserving of being called a shitty port. It has improved since launch though, and I assume some of the bigger optimization issues are going to take a while to sort out.. but at least they seem committed.

I'd definitely say the best place to play those PS exclusives are on PC. Horizon is best on PC... had a shit port in the beginning though. Spider Man and Miles Morales are best on PC easily. Same with Returnal, and even Uncharted. 🤷‍♂️

Regardless you can't really use PS game ports developed very specifically for very specific hardware as a general rule. These ports are challenging because they are unique in how they were created.

The bigger issue is simply QA... these games with shader compilation issues got fixed rapidly once a fuss was made about them. The industry is well aware of the issue now, and there's a lot of movement behind the scenes to address it.

I'm very happy with my PC. Been playing a lot of great games lately. (y)

• haha
OP
OP
Swift_Star

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Yea.. fuming so mad that both of those PS oriented games will be best on PC :LOL:
“More expensive hardware run software better”
FOR REAL? OH YOU DONT SAY????
But that’s the thing, the hardware that runs the games better cost 3 to 4 times the price of the consoles which is just not worth it for the vast majority of people since the games don’t run 3 to 4 times better than console versions. Cold, hard facts.

Rivet

25 Jun 2022
That guy really wants to brag for paying 5 times more than what the others paid to play the same games everybody already played but in worse version and years later. Achievement unlocked. We have a new Nobel Prize on here. :LOL:

I've got a good PC on top of my PS5 but really stop that, you look like an idiot. Games run extremely well on PS5, I know I have both a PC and PS5. It really makes no sense paying all that anymore if it's for PS ports, games look and run exactly the same on both platforms (I mean if you paid a hefty sum for a top 3000 or 4000 GPU, older PCs can't even run the games), just without the stuttering on PS5. The pics you showed look exactly the same on PS5.

I like the PC for its strategy games, it has some cool indies you can't find elsewhere and mods are sometimes nice (I hate all the hassles and tinkering with settings though), but it's certainly not for the late console ports I like it.

Those games, just play them day one on the platform they're best, the console itself. They're perfectly optimized for the hardware, which is perfectly optimized itself for gaming.

Last edited:

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
There's one Xbox fan I would never feel bad for and that is that racist ProjectXbox007.....

How can he still be on Twitter?

Ezekiel

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Honest question : Is there really such a thing as a exbox only gamer?

Even the shilliest of shills have a PS5 or a Switch.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
Honest question : Is there really such as a exbox only gamer?

Even the shilliest of shills have a PS5 or a Switch.
exactly. and their excuse for such traitorous behavior is:

"I only use Play Station for its exclusives"

and at the same time...try to throw shade to PlayStation:

"After the ABK deal...Now Play Station has to compete, is their mistake for relying so much in CoD"

well, who is the one using the Xbox as a multiplat box just to have an excuse to use it?

the hypocrisy is too damn funny.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
That guy really wants to brag for paying 5 times more than what the others paid to play the same games everybody already played but in worse version and years later. Achievement unlocked. We have a new Nobel Prize on here. :LOL:

I've got a good PC on top of my PS5 but really stop that, you look like an idiot. Games run extremely well on PS5, I know I have both a PC and PS5. It really makes no sense paying all that anymore if it's for PS ports, games look and run exactly the same on both platforms (I mean if you paid a hefty sum for a top 3000 or 4000 GPU, older PCs can't even run the games), just without the stuttering on PS5. The pics you showed look exactly the same on PS5.

I like the PC for its strategy games, it has some cool indies you can't find elsewhere and mods are sometimes nice (I hate all the hassles and tinkering with settings though), but it's certainly not for the late console ports I like it.

Those games, just play them day one on the platform they're best, the console itself. They're perfectly optimized for the hardware, which is perfectly optimized itself for gaming.

Easy logic - paying more = better

• haha