In Neogaf, SoloKingRobert has been exposed to be none other than the paid shill Florian Muller

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Truth fact, according to historians the Celts were actually sub-saharan Africans, their whole culture was stolen by white red-heads.
Cat What GIF by truth

Where the hell did you read that?

• Informative
Reactions: Bryank75

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
It's heavily censored, even Wikipedia will not tell you about it.

Black Celts:
51pQjkpiDGS.jpg

Everyone was black until they were whitewashed!

Technically, every single human was black until they weren't. That theory has no merit.

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
I have found that he is a active contributor to open source software and went against big tech on several occasions. I do not understand how this is a microsoft shill when he has supported companies such as redhat and dislikes software patents. Just sounds to me he wouldn't like the concept of a game console to begin with.

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
I have found that he is a active contributor to open source software and went against big tech on several occasions. I do not understand how this is a microsoft shill when he has supported companies such as redhat and dislikes software patents. Just sounds to me he wouldn't like the concept of a game console to begin with.

Wikipedia, totally accurate and not bought right?

Reactions: Snes nes

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022

You will think his normal by looking at his bio, but his recent behaviour says otherwise.

Nobody even knew who he was until the ABK acquistion sage begun. His shilling behaviour was apparent during that.

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
You will think his normal by looking at his bio, but his recent behaviour says otherwise.

Nobody even knew who he was until the ABK acquistion sage begun. His shilling behaviour was apparent during that.
He is a Stephen Elop trojan horse type on top of being a astroturfers.

He works for Oracle, testifies against Oracle in favor of his corperate overlords.
He runs a bunch of bots back in 2012-2013 to shill for W8M and Shitbox.
Now he "consulting work" with Actimoney and looks how that went.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.

He fought IN FAVOUR of software patents for Microsoft.

Do a little reading before you make yourself look bad again.

SuperDuper

Chief Troll Officer
Moderating
16 Jun 2022

[OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION]

Hello everyone.
This thread was dead in June, like any silly thread should have been, but I can see it has been resurrected. It's called the Streisand Effect (Google is your friend).

It came to my attention that some twitter user has made demands for name and address of somebody (unclear of whom), so he/she can do something. As per my understanding no request has been received via the proper "Contact Us" form. If a contact is made, requests will be given appropriate audience, as per usual.

I want to make it clear that we, as a forum and admin group, take in outmost respect both Privacy laws as well as Defamation laws. This means that this kind of issues are not, and should not, be dealt with on twitter/forum space, but in a court of law, where specific requests get made, and judges emit precise orders.

Having said that, I personally feel that it may be appropriate to link the following tweet by said user to this thread:

To make things clear, as far as I am aware, we don't have any users that goes by "SoloKingRobert" nor the twitter user in question, and it appears that people have just reported things written on other forums, by linking snapshots and/or URLs and commenting on those events. Icon-Era, as a forum, has not made any affirmation about the validity of any claim, nor it cannot. If said twitter user wishes to open an account, and we will properly vet it to make sure that such forum account is properly linked to the twitter user, he/she is welcome to do so and free to contribute as he/she sees fit. I am sure that he/she can provide a civil discussion on this and any other matter.

Now, on a personal note, since we are a good community, where all is pretty much game, but we know where to draw the line, let's please refrain on further aggravating the user in question: he/she is in obvious distress, and this matter, for as much as it means the world to he/she, it really doesn't matter to us.

Happy gaming!