In Neogaf, SoloKingRobert has been exposed to be none other than the paid shill Florian Muller

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
I have found that he is a active contributor to open source software and went against big tech on several occasions. I do not understand how this is a microsoft shill when he has supported companies such as redhat and dislikes software patents. Just sounds to me he wouldn't like the concept of a game console to begin with.

It says it right at the begging why he would be a shill:
Florian Müller (born 21 January 1970 in Augsburg, Germany) is an app developer[1] and an intellectual property activist. He consulted for Microsoft and writes the FOSSPatents blog about patent and copyright issues.
The guy has a clear conflict of interest.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
You will think his normal by looking at his bio, but his recent behaviour says otherwise.

Nobody even knew who he was until the ABK acquistion sage begun. His shilling behaviour was apparent during that.
He was WELL known in the mid-late 2000s when he was shilling for MS and in favour of software patents during the SCO Linux lawsuit era.

He’s been known to be in MS’ pocket for nearly 20 years now, and the evidence is easier to find than unsold Series S consoles.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
This 'person in distress' is a vile, racist, rancid, sack of shit. They get no quarter from me, and if we can't shit on him from a great height here, I'm out.

Oh, and please read the thread because this dude is irrefutably Solokingrobert. Nobody gets outed like that and goes to the length he did to scrub his account across multiple social media sites once exposed if they're innocent.

Last edited:

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
They get no quarter from me, and if we can't shit on him from a great height here, I'm out.
No one is saying don't talk or Stop!, it is merely a public statement addressing the issue.
Instead of the correct way of going about a complaint (Contact Us) or Sending a DM via Twitter (Which he did not do)
He could have asked for edits/removal but instead he made public threats on twitter demanding private information.

SuperDuper

Chief Troll Officer
Moderating
16 Jun 2022
They get no quarter from me, and if we can't shit on him from a great height here, I'm out.

I am telling the world (this is an open forum, after all) in clear terms that we do NOT give out personal information. There are precise laws on the matter of privacy, and YOU have the expectation that WE take care of your info and don't just give them out to the first passerby.

That's all.

Reactions: Snes nes

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
No one is saying don't talk or Stop!, it is merely a public statement addressing the issue.
Instead of the correct way of going about a complaint (Contact Us) or Sending a DM via Twitter (Which he did not do)
He could have asked for edits/removal but instead he made public threats on twitter demanding private information.
Send him a tweet that if he doesn't take that tweet down, you will block him.

Classic chad move
Classic SoloKingRobert move

Reactions: Bryank75

Swolf712

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
Wisconsin, USA
This 'person in distress' is a vile, racist, rancid, sack of shit. They get no quarter from me, and if we can't shit on him from a great height here, I'm out.

Oh, and please read the thread because this dude is irrefutably Solokingrobert. Nobody gets outed like that and goes to the length he did to scrub his account across multiple social media sites once exposed if they're innocent.
He's racist?

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
This is going to feel like the Hulk Hogan/Gawker trial where Terry Bollea has a average sized mickey while Hulk Hogan packs 12 inches brother.
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
That twitter user perlrulez who florian is trying to find the details for has closed their twitter account. I wonder if they got spooked.

I use to see them post alot on twitter.

Reactions: Crow