Incoming announcement on Xbox titles future exclusivity and publishing

VillaiN

Veteran
10 Feb 2023
While evil s defeated this might put idiots at sony in sleep mode. They might cut studios, investing, and just collect royalties from 3p like valve or apple.

And forget about any big acquisitions in future.

DO we have any meltdowns from xboxera?

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I haven't slept for 7 hours and I am at work but god damn it worth

Good morning, evening or midnight from where you at ladsssss. Expect official annoucement.
IMG-20240204-164957.jpg

IMG-20240204-164934.jpg
I honestly don't believe you're Japanese

• Shake
Reactions: historia

shrike0fth0rns

Veteran
9 Dec 2022
Ps is going to sell a crazy amount of ps5 pros when the Xbox fan boys start jumping ship. With everything on Xbox coming to ps5 and ps5 pro being the best place to play gta6, 3rd party exclusives and ps5 exclusives who is going to want to buy a series X. PS destroyed Xbox and they didn’t have to spend $84billion + to do it. Buying AbK and Bethesda were 2 of the biggest F-ing Ls in console gaming history.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
While evil s defeated this might put idiots at sony in sleep mode. They might cut studios, investing, and just collect royalties from 3p like valve or apple.

And forget about any big acquisitions in future.

DO we have any meltdowns from xboxera?
When they fuck up I'll call them out just I like I do Xbox

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
If only 20% of what's being rumoured about the shift in software strategy at Xbox turns out to be true then PS5 is guaranteed to pass the PS4 in console shipments.
Depending on the scale of things...

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters
10 Jan 2024
Fuck that , not buying a shit, boring game just to get more Microsoft shit 🤣
I'm thinking more long term, force them out of the console market by not making it viable.

I couldn't give a damn about the shit games they release, i want them to hemorrhage and bleed slowly as scurry to figure out a strategy....

I want to see them proper under the boot of Sony for years to come and wipe those smug smiles of Phil, Aaron and rest of those C-suite excecs.

From years from now they will be remembered as a meme in this industry as a company that had every political and corporate advantage and tried subvert the masses in guise of being a gamer centric company.

In reality there are corporate shrews who are introducing DRM and 24/7 monitoring ecosystems that solely relying on their services and infrastructure and can cut your off from your property.....

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I'm thinking more long term, force them out of the console market by not making it viable.

I couldn't give a damn about the shit games they release, i want them to hemorrhage and bleed slowly as scurry to figure out a strategy....

I want to see them proper under the boot of Sony for years to come and wipe those smug smiles of Phil, Aaron and rest of those C-suite excecs.

From years from now they will be remembered as a meme in this industry as a company that had every political and corporate advantage and tried subvert the masses in guise of being a gamer centric company.

In reality there are corporate shrews who are introducing DRM and 24/7 monitoring ecosystems that solely relying on their services and infrastructure and can cut your off from your property.....
I'm not giving them money for a wank product though 🤣 I'll buy decent games like ori , gears & halo but not this shit