Incoming announcement on Xbox titles future exclusivity and publishing

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
If they had plans to save the news they are going third-party for the Spring they'll have to think again.

All these ports at once lead me to believe Gamepass on PS5 is about to be a thing soon, as I predicted. Complete capitulation.

10 Jan 2024
Timdog did? 🤣🤣🤣
The level of acceptance right now is shocking, they are still not throwing any shade at Microsoft but instead bickering at each other deciding what's more important Day 1 release on Gamepass or Exclusives.

They already been told there opinions dont mean shit, FFS wake up and start petitioning, or dont and watch your brand diminish to be another logo on the back of PS5 game case

If there is one thing Microsoft does right is that it knows how to pick its marks, because i have not heard one coherent argument fore or against as to why.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
The level of acceptance right now is shocking, they are still not throwing any shade at Microsoft but instead bickering at each other deciding what's more important Day 1 release on Gamepass or Exclusives.

They already been told there opinions dont mean shit, FFS wake up and start petitioning, or dont and watch your brand diminish to be another logo on the back of PS5 game case

If there is one thing Microsoft does right is that it knows how to pick its marks, because i have not heard one coherent argument fore or against as to why.
Yeah reddit is in its acceptance stage right now with only a few cockaroaches not feeling the effects of the nuke still trying to survive.

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Man I just woke up from a nap and checked twitter 😂😂 it's really doomsday for these Xbox fanboys. I can't stop laughing 🤣🤣🤣

Timdog removed all the Xbox stuff from his profile, and now Kidsmoove "the best bot" wants to as well 😂😂😂

And they're starting to turn their back on Game pass day n date model too. Lol. They're now trying to say exclusives do matter. They're picking exclusives over Game pass now all of a sudden. The tears are too funny. Keep em coming Xbox fans. :ROFLMAO:

Evilms

Graph Master
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
GFhxH1DXAAA2c7Z.jpg

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Sorry but if Starfield and Indiana Jones are coming then what's the case by case cope meant to cover? Those are their biggest games, period.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Watch Xbox demented fans turn on Sarah Bond instead of Phil Spencer and blame her for all of this.

Sorry but if Starfield and Indiana Jones are coming then what's the case by case cope meant to cover? Those are their biggest games, period.
Imagine showing up with Starfield and Indiana Jones to go against the like of Spider-man, God of War and Final Fantasy...

Cringe Reaction GIF

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Watch Xbox demented fans turn on Sarah Bond instead of Phil Spencer and blame her for all of this.

Imagine showing up with Starfield and Indiana Jones to go against the like of Spider-man, God of War and Final Fantasy.
they already doing it like 2-3 days.

• haha
Reactions: Nhomnhom