Incoming announcement on Xbox titles future exclusivity and publishing

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
LOL idas, that asshat member in resetera who championed the abk acquisition deal in the first place, is mad so hard at this news right now 🤣🤣🤣.

"Yes, I agree.

I think that in time they'll try to address the third party problem by acquiring a good chunk of the gaming industry (up to 15-20%). It would make them relevant no matter what.

Of course, first they have to survive the implosion that is coming due to how terribly they are managing this accelerated transition"

this motherfker is coping right now LMFAO 🤣🤣🤣.

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
anybody know how to fix the twitter timeline.
It look like this, all over the place

First time user...
QcR24Hi.png

Doncortez77

Veteran
8 Jan 2023
LOL idas, that asshat member in resetera who championed the abk acquisition deal in the first place, is mad so hard at this news right now 🤣🤣🤣.

"Yes, I agree.

I think that in time they'll try to address the third party problem by acquiring a good chunk of the gaming industry (up to 15-20%). It would make them relevant no matter what.

Of course, first they have to survive the implosion that is coming due to how terribly they are managing this accelerated transition"

All this crying from Reddit. resetera and that therapy Twitter space is giving me life. Phil fostered this fanbase that is about to turn on him, and we're about to find out which fanbase was really the toxic one once this news is officially confirmed.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022

"Yes, I agree.

That Idas also said they could buy Valve. He always wants MS to buy everything. I still remember when Florian thought Idas was against the acquisition.

Can you believe it? The biggest cheerleader of the Activision case on Era was still not enough for those lunatics.

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
All this crying from Reddit. resetera and that therapy Twitter space is giving me life. Phil fostered this fanbase that is about to turn on him, and we're about to find out which fanbase was really the toxic one once this news is officially confirmed.
they gonna throw him under the altar soon loool

Reactions: PS_ROCKS and Diah

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023