Incoming announcement on Xbox titles future exclusivity and publishing

IMG_20240204_193519.jpg

Soon...
germans-storm-stores-for-playstation-4-and-leave-xbox-one-sad-and-lonely

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
They will hate PlayStation even harder. Many evangelists are pushing the same narrative: "This is bad for competition. Sony bad."

Microsoft acquired ZeniMax Media and ABK. Not Sony. Microsoft have chosen to pursue greater profit by making their games available on other platforms. But moving forward, we must all unite against Sony!
I've already seen people argue that Playstation's next console will be $1000 dollars with 600 dollar games without Xbox to keep them honest.

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Also, someone checking on montresor please. Because I fear he won't be able to handle this apocalyptic news lightly, and he will harm himself over it 😥. Also, @Infinity are you there? Please respond 🤣🤣🤣.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
They will hate PlayStation even harder. Many evangelists are pushing the same narrative: "This is bad for competition. Sony bad."

Microsoft acquired ZeniMax Media and ABK. Not Sony. Microsoft have chosen to pursue greater profit by making their games available on other platforms. But moving forward, we must all unite against Sony!
If a 3 trillion dollar conglomerate can't beat Sony & Nintendo there's a good reason fuck everyone that says that competing shit the fact is they've had incompetent leadership since the 360 & they're paying for it 🤣

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
I don't think I have ever shat so much on Xbots, how do I even go to sleep? It's like beating a piñata.

sega - atlus on suicide watch, because of this news they will be abandoned by their former sugar daddy eksbotz and be forced to lick Sony Playstation feets again. You love to see it 🤣🤣🤣.
These damn idiots thought it was a good idea to associate with MS after the Xbox One, it's hard to believe.

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
sega - atlus on suicide watch, because of this news they will be abandoned by their former sugar daddy eksbotz and be forced to lick Sony Playstation feets again. You love to see it 🤣🤣🤣.
I don't think Atlus will have troubles lick PS feet.

More like it Sega problem, also they just annouce a Sonice game on SOP. What's next, Sonic in as a Pokemon?

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
And as such, the whole resetera falling in crumble right now. Thanks to m$ double agents infiltrating and concentrated the whole power, to the side of the biggest loser of console wars, eksbotz 🤣🤣🤣 .

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Also, let this be a hard lesson for y'all (and I mean 2nd fuckin lesson after dreamcast 🤣), to not invest your money on unpopular brands, just because of stupid reasons just like anti-mainstream reason 🤣🤣🤣. AND LET THIS BE A FUCKIN LESSON TO NOT CHALLENGE PLAYSTATION EMPIRE SUPREMACY 🔥🔥🔥.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deto

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
And also, the holy MELTDOWNS in resetera gets even more dramatic in that apocalyptic thread. Like wtf man it's just a plastic box 🤣🤣🤣.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Microsoft were the ones that fucked sega over 🤣they were supposed to help them but the backstabbed them to get some exclusives