Incoming announcement on Xbox titles future exclusivity and publishing

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
He made Xbox his whole world and now it's turned upsidedown on him.

I hope he can detach and find a healthy state for his mind.

I have had many arguments with him over the years... But it's hard to watch this type of complete meltdown.
My hope is that MS will position itself like Epic on PC so we get to see the green rats vs master racers confrontation unfold.

I don't want this circus to stop, their suffering nurtures me.

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
D9Ozu9P.png

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
We should bring back the guy with the red lady holding an apple and that frozen dude

Should be fun

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
All this mongering about Sony charging 1000 US Dollars for a machine and 100 US Dollars for a game.

Do these guys even understand the concept of supply demand, even under a monopoly high prices will lower sales because video games demand is elastic.
I've seen this take all over Reddit. Apparently PlayStation will destroy gaming unless Xbox is around to "keep them under control"

Last edited:

Doncortez77

Veteran
8 Jan 2023
All this mongering about Sony charging 1000 US Dollars for a machine and 100 US Dollars for a game.

Do these guys even understand the concept of supply demand, even under a monopoly high prices will lower sales because video games demand is elastic.
Why are thy worried about it? because they don't buy games anyway; that is what created GamePass, which encouraged them even more to not buy games which created the scenario of Xbox games to go 3rd party. If they had fear of a "Sony Domination" leading to expensive consoles and 100 games, they should have participated in contributing and making sure the "competition" was successful. Those stackable GP years for a dollar actually had a bad side effect, who would have though that??

Its funny that its always Sony needs competition but its never someone needs to keep Nintendo straight with over priced hardware, $70 games and overpriced remasters from the Wii U but I guess Sony is the only one that needs competiton

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
I am so sorry Jim, I was not familar with yoir games.

All chattering by @Bryank75 and @Satoru clouded my vision.

An apology letter heading in.

Now decreasing the PS Plus prices you fucking bitch before even think about retiring.

• Peachy
Reactions: Darth Vader

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I am so sorry Jim, I was not familar with yoir games.

All chattering by @Bryank75 and @Satoru clouded my vision.

An apology letter heading in.

Now decreasing the PS Plus prices you fucking bitch before even think about retiring.
No crackhead, pay Jim-senpai

Describing cult behaviour. This is Charles Manson and the Manson Family all over again.

The Spencer Family

Screenshot_20240205_211359_Gallery.jpg

We need to edit Tim, Klobrille, Destin, Jez and co on that pic.

• haha
Reactions: Kokoloko