Incoming announcement on Xbox titles future exclusivity and publishing

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
I actually kinda scared think about that car saleman got fired and joining as PS CEO

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
ohhhh that why blade annoucement is not very clear.

Extremely stupid 😂
I wonder if Swift did something I hated, would I feel like that?
Nah, can’t let myself get that attached for something I enjoy, it’s too much.

Yoo why is swift so rich, like USD billionaire level of rich. Idk US singers and actors can be that business savvy

Reactions: Diah

Evilms

Graph Master
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

facepalm-really.gif

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023

"What kind of sad pathetic person comes into a thread specifically to kick a community when they are down? At least let them mourn for a week before you take a victory piss on their head."

One more salty tears in eksbotz thread.

Dj Khaled GIF

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022

I think what he means in that language he speaks is Xbox the division went bankrupt and Microsoft now wants their money back

Remember the "war chest" that some of these people went on and on about? Perhaps those funds were just a loan after all lol.

Also, he goes on to say that the reason this happened was because of the haters. It seems he really is incapable of reason.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023

"What kind of sad pathetic person comes into a thread specifically to kick a community when they are down? At least let them mourn for a week before you take a victory piss on their head."

One more salty tears in eksbotz thread.

Dj Khaled GIF
Aren't those the same weirdos who went in the Playstation thread to assert some weird form of dominance after the abk deal was approved?

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023