Incoming announcement on Xbox titles future exclusivity and publishing

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023

"It is wild how the video game console market is about to become an absolute monopoly and we're all cheering."

But bro just cheering about abk acquisition a few months ago 🤣🤣🤣.
These guys were cheering for MS to buy enough publishers to crush Playstation under a mountain of exclusives and force them out of the industry. Straight up hypocrites

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
ResetEra: "If xbox bail on hardware it won't be good for anyone. Least of all Playstation gamers."

blinking trailer park boys GIF

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
LOL idas, that asshat member in resetera who championed the abk acquisition deal in the first place, is mad so hard at this news right now 🤣🤣🤣.

"Yes, I agree.

I think that in time they'll try to address the third party problem by acquiring a good chunk of the gaming industry (up to 15-20%). It would make them relevant no matter what.

Of course, first they have to survive the implosion that is coming due to how terribly they are managing this accelerated transition"

this motherfker is coping right now LMFAO 🤣🤣🤣.
They want MS to own a 5th of all developers in the industry after complaining that Sony had too many exclusives? wtf?

Reactions: Diah

ApolloHelios

2 Jul 2022
The "who else can stand up to Sony" argument is easily demonstrably wrong. Nintendo makes more profit than them. Sony has always had competition from Nintendo. Did people ever think about how much third party support Nintendo lost to Xbox over the years?

Of course, competition is always welcome. But good competition, where the focus is product differentiation, true innovation and actual quality, not childish "6 > 4" or "12 > 10" nonsense. Microsoft has never had the taste or company culture that breeds creativity.

Sony and Nintendo earned their place with hard work, not by buying out publishers. We need a competitor who deserves to be there. Microsoft does not.
this need to be pinned comment at every page in this thread

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
The "who else can stand up to Sony" argument is easily demonstrably wrong. Nintendo makes more profit than them. Sony has always had competition from Nintendo. Did people ever think about how much third party support Nintendo lost to Xbox over the years?

Of course, competition is always welcome. But good competition, where the focus is product differentiation, true innovation and actual quality, not childish "6 > 4" or "12 > 10" nonsense. Microsoft has never had the taste or company culture that breeds creativity.

Sony and Nintendo earned their place with hard work, not by buying out publishers. We need a competitor who deserves to be there. Microsoft does not.
To add to that, if the Switch 2 ends up being powerful enough to run major AAA releases going forward, PS will have to compete pretty heavily with them for Japanese third party support.

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023

"If we lose another console to PlayStation... I hope you PS peeps know what you're doing. Because if you thought arrogant Sony wouldn't resurrect... I've got a bridge to sell you. (If you don't know what "arrogant Sony" means: Google it. It's well documented.) We fought arrogant Sony off once before. We may not be able to do it again.

Remember when they raised ps+ price? Oh? Too recent? Remember when they tried to sell you 600 console in 2006? Remember when they said you'd "get two jobs" to buy one console? They are going to slap your ass, whisper in your ear, and comb your hair all day from next week forward. Hope you're ready. And don't complain either like some of you all do with the late DreamCast. Don't act like you all of a sudden miss the Xbox console when it's gone. Keep that same energy y'all have now. Make jokes. Laugh all day. Hell, laugh at ME. You'll see. Arrogant Sony is going to absolutely TORCH your asses. You are going to wish the competition didn't bow out when they're done with you. How's that for funny? Ha ha? When Demon Sony starts ripping you apart, and you're screaming, don't come running.

Thanks."

The best is yet to come 🤣🤣🤣.

Last edited:

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023

"If we lose another console to PlayStation... I hope you PS peeps know what you're doing. Because if you thought arrogant Sony wouldn't resurrect... I've got a bridge to sell you. (If you don't know what "arrogant Sony" means: Google it. It's well documented.) We fought arrogant Sony off once before. We may not be able to do it again.

Remember when they raised ps+ price? Oh? Too recent? Remember when they tried to sell you 600 console in 2006? Remember when they said you'd "get two jobs" to buy one console? They are going to slap your ass, whisper in your ear, and comb your hair all day from next week forward. Hope you're ready. And don't complain either like some of you all do with the late DreamCast. Don't act like you all of a sudden miss the Xbox console when it's gone. Keep that same energy y'all have now. Make jokes. Laugh all day. Hell, laugh at ME. You'll see. Arrogant Sony is going to absolutely TORCH your asses. You are going to wish the competition didn't bow out when they're done with you. How's that for funny? Ha ha? When Demon Sony starts ripping you apart, and you're screaming, don't come running.

Thanks."

Tjhe best is yet to come 🤣🤣🤣.
Dudes are just yapping knowing any Playstation fan who replies to their BS will get banned.

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023

"TBF when you have fans who have done more for Xbox's marketing than Xbox's marketing team itself, and for free, you can imagine while there will be a little emotion involved. Lessons learned: don't think a corporation is your friend and don't work for them for free."

bro just got banned for speaking the truth 🤣🤣🤣.

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023

"TBF when you have fans who have done more for Xbox's marketing than Xbox's marketing team itself, and for free, you can imagine while there will be a little emotion involved. Lessons learned: don't think a corporation is your friend and don't work for them for free."

bro just got banned for speaking the truth 🤣🤣🤣.

He got banned for saying that? LOL

hahahah Adam Silver’s meme made it here

IMG_3536.png

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023

Thanks."

Tjhe best is yet to come 🤣🤣🤣.
How is the $600 console even relevant? The market can decide if they don't want to pay at that price. Steam deck, switch, PC, etc. Many options exist.