Incoming announcement on Xbox titles future exclusivity and publishing

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
SneakersSO, who was the first (if not among them) to call Xbox going third party last year, is doubling down in the GAF thread.

On Phil, whose career moment will be getting fired by Microsoft:

Mocking Andre Castro GIF by SC Braga
Damning. It's all coming !

• fire
Reactions: Say1nMan

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
SneakersSO, who was the first (if not among them) to call Xbox going third party last year, is doubling down in the GAF thread.

On Phil, whose career moment will be getting fired by Microsoft:

Mocking Andre Castro GIF by SC Braga
Yeah, it just makes too damn sense. And this is coming from Microsoft, not from Xbox.
They wouldn’t have scheduled a business meeting to announce ports of niche games.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

This guy is responsible for a large chunk of why people don't like Xbox.

He's a disgusting paid-for shill who gaslights and lies to people

Redfall is fantastic, guys, I played it when I visited the studio.

He now tries to align himself with "the Fanbase" after knowingly acting as a minion of Phil.

Last edited:

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Since screenshots of my opinions have been circulated widely throughout X, it appears that at least some Xbox Religious Nutbags (or XRN for short) pay attention to what I write - either due to some masochistic fetish or because it stirs them up. I want to make this clear:

XRN have killed Xbox. You are the sole contributors to the demise of your favorite brand. For years, you have received nothing but subpar games (when they existed), subpar products, all while living off assurances that someday it would get better. You've taken it too far by molding your personality around your wannabe prophet, Phil Spencer, and his acolytes - proud members of the media and others with privileged access to HQ, all with a vested interest in keeping console wars alive.

Instead of demanding quality, you attacked those who chose not to purchase a plastic box like the one you cheer for. Rather than demanding more from a trillion-dollar company, you came up with excuses to justify Xbox's poor performance, blaming big, bad Sony—a company worth 30 times less. Instead of supporting developers as you claim, you jumped on the Game Pass train, despite warnings from those with half a functional brain that it would devalue gaming and lead to lesser quality. Instead of questioning the 10/10 scores from Xbox-adjacent websites for games that were reviewed in the 6s and 7s by other publications, you cheered for them.

You are now reaping what you've sown, and I'm delighted to see such a toxic fanbase in disarray as their religion collapses right before their eyes. You caused the brand's demise. Let this be a lesson for those who blindly follow brands.

And before you XRN even think about mentioning it, I'm primarily a PC gamer who owns a PS5 and a Switch. I don't care who develops the games, as long as I enjoy playing them. Unfortunately, Xbox hasn't produced quality games in quite a while, and no amount of astroturfing and paid reviews to pad Metacritic scores will change that.

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
MS knows as well as anyone that their 5 year software roadmap doesn't have anything close to Starfall in hype. Since that game flopped critically and underperformed commercially, they've gotta make a move or just burn money. Satya isn't willing to burn any more money for Xbox.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven

Dunno if I buy this. The idea that they would change their plans just to appease some fanboys seems unrealistic to me.

Yeah, a trillion dollar corporation is reversing a decision that can cost them hundreds of millions, just to appease several hundred diehard fanboys. Not a single business on this planet does that.

It's hardcore copium. The most reliable person, who hasn't been wrong yet, is doubling down on this multiplatform releases. Even Tom Warren states that these shills don't actually know anything, as Xbox themselves don't know much. MS is taking control and they're holding the press conference, not xbox. Dead giveaway.

Last edited:

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Hey, Xbots, if you're reading this:
It's not that we're happy we're getting your games, we don't care about that, your games are mid.
It's just that we're having everything we've been saying for years about Xbox and Gamepass validated.
It's all true, all your lies and gaslighting were for nothing.
I recommend you all to touch some grass, stop following shills like PeterOvo and Coltwestwhatshisname.
Also, grow up, Buy a PS5 and a Switch (or wait for the successor), you'll be happier.
Xo Xo.