Fenton

Veteran
22 Feb 2023
GFrZrgSaEAABBPo

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Hey, Xbots, if you're reading this:
It's not that we're happy we're getting your games, we don't care about that, your games are mid.
It's just that we're having everything we've been saying for years about Xbox and Gamepass validated.
It's all true, all your lies and gaslighting were for nothing.
I recommend you all to touch some grass, stop following shills like PeterOvo and Coltwestwhatshisname.
Also, grow up, Buy a PS5 and a Switch (or wait for the successor), you'll be happier.
Xo Xo.
Personally I just hate Xbox and their fans.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
I mean, if they really want to be the "Netflix of gaming", they would need to be on everything like Netflix is. They would need to do whatever it takes to get their products on their competitors as it isn't Sony and Nintendo's responsibility to make things convenient for Xbox.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Hey, Xbots, if you're reading this:
It's not that we're happy we're getting your games, we don't care about that, your games are mid.
It's just that we're having everything we've been saying for years about Xbox and Gamepass validated.
It's all true, all your lies and gaslighting were for nothing.
I recommend you all to touch some grass, stop following shills like PeterOvo and Coltwestwhatshisname.
Also, grow up, Buy a PS5 and a Switch (or wait for the successor), you'll be happier.
Xo Xo.
If the market worked naturally as it should, Xbox would’ve been gone a long time ago. They’re beyond lucky to be able to leech off of their trillion dollar parent company.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Does anyone know what the Nintendo guys are saying about this development? The one or two that I've seen on twitter basically just say this is the end result of not buying games.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Could it also be the case that someone higher up at MS decided that the only way they could get away with/sustain buying more stuff is if the larger things they buy stay multiplatform?

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Could it also be the case that someone higher up at MS decided that the only way they could get away with/sustain buying more stuff is if the larger things they buy stay multiplatform?
They know they can only grow in gaming by making it multi platform