Incoming announcement on Xbox titles future exclusivity and publishing

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
How long will MS keep quiet for? We've been hearing these rumors for weeks now, but not a peep has been said by them. Time to face the music

Reactions: Diah

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Shitty Klobrille is done with Xbox 🤣

Screenshot_20240205_121746_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Friends.

I'll keep this short. This here has been my home from day one. I made friends here. And we had many intense discussions, both with disagreements and agreements. Just how it should be. While I saw many people here come and go, I tried to never forget where it all began. I learned so much here and I tried do give things back to this community, be it with hot takes, bad jokes or some visuals.

The baseline for being Klobrille always was the trust & credibility of the brand I support and my excitement for the path ahead. All of these three are at an all-time low right now. I've made the decision, depending on what's next or its scale, to take significant steps back and reduce the Klobrille persona, or eventually even retire it. It's a process that started last year already for me, I lack the excitement and energy for what's next, plus I'm shifting my focus to other, non-public things. You'll see when the time has come, but until then, this will likely be my last message here.

Much love. Thanks for everything. 💚

- Klobrille

Wraith Phantom

22 Jun 2022
How long will MS keep quiet for? We've been hearing these rumors for weeks now, but not a peep has been said by them. Time to face the music
Takes a while to create a PR conning presentation. This one is gonna be one of their hardest pitches. Their language & verbage will have to be precise. Satya will probably make an appearance. Its only a matter of time before it's all rebounded to MS gaming

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Infinity

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
from the OG quote:

BlackRock is an investment management firm, they are known for having bought a lot of houses early in the pandemic as investment, driving prices higher than they normally would have been... as well as a million evil things.

That's where I heard that name before. Thanks for the explanation.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023

How naive, the next step now is for Xbox games to flop on PlayStation under MS awful management.

All ABK and Bethesda games with the exception of Redfall/HifiRush and Starfield (three major flops) already released day one on PlayStation anyway.

Reactions: Bo_Hazem

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
Another Lol.

Makes sense, you have platform specific podcasts/influencers/newsites but very few if any 3rd party one.
If they are some, it's mostly youtube channels and it's clearly a hobby and not something that can financially support a person let alone a family.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Now with Xbox getting rid of the console. It's time for Sony to day 1 PC ports
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Studios 2016