Incoming announcement on Xbox titles future exclusivity and publishing

24 Jun 2022
My prediction of what they will say:
  • They also mention that to keep Mojang, Zenimax and ABK (plus some MGS) multiplatform will help them with regulators in future meaty acquisitions they are working on.

They are not mentioning anything about this considering just firing 2K people including many from ABK after almost completing that M&A would cancel out using this shift as a goodwill gesture.

Not only that, but there are many other aspects about MS as a corporation that will make future big gaming M&As incredibly difficult for them to accomplish, whether they remain as a platform holder or not. Additionally, they have to produce genuine results with the XGS, Zenimax & ABK studios for a consistent period of time, before considering any future M&A.

And honestly, the diehards don't want to hear shit about future M&As in gaming from Microsoft considering it would just mean more business as usual and do little for the console. One of the few times I would actually agree with said diehards 😂

Reactions: laynelane

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Nah toys for Bob & vicarious visions were 2 of activisions best studios for me then they got forced to support cod & now this 😔
So far, the way this week is going for Xbox I wouldn’t be shocked at all if the coalition or 343 had layoffs or was closed down. I also wouldn’t be surprised if either fable or perfect dark were cancelled either.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
So far, the way this week is going for Xbox I wouldn’t be shocked at all if the coalition or 343 had layoffs or was closed down. I also wouldn’t be surprised if either fable or perfect dark were cancelled either.
why would fable be cancelled lol. Perfect Dark is a question mark though. Fable is in full production and we saw footage of it last year. Development is going nicely

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
100% agree.

I also think they are leaking some bad news that are fake, to make it look now worse than it's going to be. So once their fans really see the real news they'll think 'oh, it isn't that bad', specially if they mix it with some good new for them.
Ok now THAT sounds like a despicable thing to do, which sounds like a thing Microsoft would do.

But, sneakersSO said it's over so it's over. Xbox is dead.

Last edited:
Reactions: PS_ROCKS

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
yeah whatever mate. Just waiting fornthat communicado oficial from Philly. He prob gonna say omething to ease you rats up, don't worry
Tighten up! Too much console warring from you. It clouds your mind. Makes you see things, that aren't there.