Indiana Jones by MachineGames Officially Revealed | Xbox Direct 2024 |UP| IGN article why dev decided to go 1st person.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Looking at the way the Xbox fanboys are reacting to the game on Gaf, I think the game should be renamed.

8cur4t.jpg

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Funny how a month ago Arkane, a studio with a history of 1st person games announced Blade would be 3rd person which had folks cheering for it and now fast forward to this direct some of these same folks are capping that 1st person makes sense for an Indiana Jones game.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Question, when is it on PS5? I hope, all versions coming the same date..

will gladly buy it on PS5. not sure what is happening here with all these small detail dissecting.

Last edited:

balrogboy

Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
actually think this looked pretty neat, nothing speciall graphically but I like when Troy Baker actually gives a shit and does a propper VA instead of the usual "i'm bored and this is beneath me" we usually get with him.

Cant wait to play it when it innevitably comes to Playstation 4 and 5

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
So I'm guessing this is the next game they're going to overhype as the savior that will help eradicate PlayStation like Starfield before it.
They are going, err "Full circle"

Eventually, they need to get one right yer, i am just not sure its going to be this one.

Maybe it's a good little experience, and clocks in at a 80 or so regions, saying that, remember the 100% of overinflated Starfield scores, we could be looking at 97% here

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
These games are less interesting that either previous “Xbox is back!” last chance at not flopping the gen games like Halo Infinite and Starfield.

How is this looking any better when bigger games continued the downward spiral to where consumers perceive your brand as junk. 5:1 steamroll happening for current gen machines.

The most “exciting” games are Disney’s tablescrap heap of available ip to license.

Gimme a break here. This shit is sad