Indiana Jones was supposed to be on PS5 but deal with Disney was changed post acquisition by Microsoft.

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
Right, PlayStation with no competition will be great for gamers. Lol
Playstation still have competition from nintendo

Other competitors might also enter

We just despise xbox

Its always microsoft way of killing their competitors by doing this( starving their opponents) theyve been doing this on PC with windows

Fukin disgrace and piece of shit company

shocknero

12 Jun 2023
Playstation still have competition from nintendo

Other competitors might also enter

We just despise xbox

Its always microsoft way of killing their competitors by doing this( starving their opponents) theyve been doing this on PC with windows

Fukin disgrace and piece of shit company
Right Nintendo is going to apply real pressure being forever locked to a tablet because they couldn’t make a successful home console since the SNES outside of the Wii’s motion gimmick. Nintendo still misses out on a ton of major 3rd party like the GameCube days.

Other competitors? Please be realistic.

Sony was also trying to starve their opponent buy trying snag every Bethesda title for year exclusives and basically shutout Final Fantasy from touching Xbox.

None of these companies are saints especially Nintendo.

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
Right Nintendo is going to apply real pressure being forever locked to a tablet because they couldn’t make a successful home console since the SNES outside of the Wii’s motion gimmick. Nintendo still misses out on a ton of major 3rd party like the GameCube days.

Sony was also trying to starve their opponent buy trying snag every Bethesda title for year exclusives and basically shutout Final Fantasy from touching Xbox.

Ye cos buying a 70 billion company is something nintendo and sony can do to cripple the competition now stfu

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023

There is no comparison between Microsoft and other companies when it comes to anticompetitive practices. It's why breathless defences of them result in shill accusations.

You might not be one but you'll never escape the suspicion due to the fact that Xbox needs to and has been proven to employ people to sing their praises.

shocknero

12 Jun 2023
Must be going bad for MS if we have another shill doing damage control?

@shocknero

Do you get at least a thank you from daddy Phil for all your shilling? Shouldn't do it for free, my man.
This is funny coming from you a few days ago …
“Are you going to provide arguments or continue with ad hominem?

I never once called you a fanboy or otherwise insulted you. have come manners and common decency.” 🫣😉

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
This is funny coming from you a few days ago …
“Are you going to provide arguments or continue with ad hominem?

I never once called you a fanboy or otherwise insulted you. have come manners and common decency.” 🫣😉
You not gonna last here cuco

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
If you’re following gaming at the time your would’ve remembered this was a follow up to PS 2020 showcase about “we believe in generations”. The whole damn original article with this interview is about it. Like Sony forcing their player based to move on to PS5 since at the time games like HFW, Miles Morales, GOW, GT7 were thought to be nxt gen only. Whereas Xbox stated they wouldn’t make Series X only games until 2 years in. https://www.gamesindustry.biz/are-xbox-series-x-developers-being-held-back-by-xbox-one
So, your start here, to spin xbox words as they didn't say that, at the same time spinning Sony's words what was said as negative, yeah, you are on the good start 😂

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Right, because me wanting competition makes me a shill? Okay. Lol
What xbox offers, isn't competition.

You never had rich friend, yes?
Plus, apparently, you never done any type of sport. You have no idea what competition means except parroting some else message.

Reactions: PS_ROCKS

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

this narrative already fallen. m$ has as much exclusives as sony.
sony's 3rd party exclusives are also because developers choose to do it, not that sony paid for it, it was highlighted multiple time, just few days ago Metal Gear Solid 4 was running on x360. and there is ton of more examples.

FF15 didn't come to xbox? FF Core Crisis?
FF14 isn't coming to xbox because Xbox decided that.

FF7 deal was made long time ago. by the way, alleged exclusivity period is over, why isn't it coming to xbox? developer chose not to.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Right, PlayStation with no competition will be great for gamers. Lol
What has Xbox ever done for the market?

They came up with paid online, paywall, pushed for microtransactions harder than anyone, charged for people to play F2P games for about a decade, had very little success producing games, resisted every inovation possible when it came to gamepads, did not support VR, they came up with anti-fun mechanics like achivements, were anti-PC for years despite them owning windows, push proprietary tech over open standards and so on.

They fucking suck and gaming would be better without them.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
They came up with paid online, paywall, pushed for microtransactions harder than anyone, charged for people to play F2P games for about a decade, had very little success producing games, resisted every inovation possible when it came to gamepads, did not support VR, they came up with anti-fun mechanics like achivements, were anti-PC for years despite them owning windows, push proprietary tech over open standards and so on.
Even today, on base gamepass you can't play online, yet it offers games like Sea of Thieves that require online to be effective to pad its offer.

• haha
Reactions: Nhomnhom

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
yes, you have to have gold or ultimate.
Just normal MS at play here.
Melissa Villasenor Oops GIF by Saturday Night Live

I didn't check it, but I heard that was a substantial Portion of the catalog, like 20%.

To be clear, this is different than f2p games, MS has freed those from the online paywall a while ago... But not the "free" gamepass games.

Obviously, these games are also available on the PC gamepass, remember these people pay less AND they get to play all the games in the catalog they're paying for.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Just normal MS at play here.
Melissa Villasenor Oops GIF by Saturday Night Live

I didn't check it, but I heard that was a substantial Portion of the catalog, like 20%.

To be clear, this is different than f2p games, MS has freed those from the online paywall a while ago... But not the "free" gamepass games.

Obviously, these games are also available on the PC gamepass, remember these people pay less AND they get to play all the games in the catalog they're paying for.

Fortnite and Warzone being able to bypass gold and ps plus subscriptions while every other major online game does not is clear favoritism.

Sony should immediately end Warzone bypassing ps plus paywall. As well as Fortnite.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Fortnite and Warzone being able to bypass gold and ps plus subscriptions while every other major online game does not is clear favoritism.

Sony should immediately end Warzone bypassing ps plus paywall. As well as Fortnite.
Keep on writing dumb comments today..

Nothing is bypassing anything.

All Free to Play games have no requirement to have PS+, it was like always like that for all games.
Xbox had that under payed gold but even they removed it.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022

Sony doesn't prevent any f2p game from being played online, they never did. I played Warframe, war thunder and a few more early in the ps4 lifecycle.

Also, you have online play with any level of PS+. It's almost like Sony offered a service that made sense, so any paid games on the service can be played (like I got rocket league on the base ps+ a million years ago, re-registered with ps+ extra and I can play with my friends).

This is yet another attempt at saying "MS does it, so Sony has to as well".

Reactions: Nhomnhom