Insider ViewerAnon: "The Last of Us Factions 2 is dead now"

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

Whilst Responding To A Tweet About The Multiplayer Last Of Us, ViewerAnon Claims The Game Is Now Dead At Naughty

ViewerAnon Is A Film Insider (and Sometimes even Gaming Insider as he was one of the first to report about TLOU Part 3)

• thinking_hard
Reactions: AshHunter216

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Good, fuck that GaaS shit.

While I'm sad that it was TLOU factions they had to learn their lesson on, I hope they did actually learn it. Screw the GaaS crap. You have 3 studios focused on that, so stop shoving it down the throat of every studio you own. Let Bungie and the other 2 crap studios you bought do GaaS.

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
Most recent leak says it’s facing issues in development but is almost done.

I’ll stay positive until it’s announced as canceled.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
This isnt news lol we've posted several threads of ppl leaving ND and insiders saying it's on ice so you don't need to be a rocket scientist to make this statement.

Last edited:

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
That is really sad if true.

It was one of the most exciting parts of TLOU and really missed it in TLOU2... TLOU2 felt incomplete without the MP.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I just don't understand why they can't release something. TLOU Episode 1 same universe like Fear of The Walking Dead.

alphachino

24 Aug 2022
Chasing after those GaaS $$$ off the backs of your most prestigious studios when said studios have a long [successful] track record of producing some of the best single-player games in history is a sackable offence IMO. Jim Ryan saw the writing on the wall.

Reactions: Shmunter

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Please Fire Neil Druckmann, and re hire Any gavin and Jason Rubin so we can get the old Naughty dog back
No! Druckmann is good.

Sony should have helped Amy make her own studio tho.... as for the original founders, we don't need them back.

• haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Chasing after those GaaS $$$ off the backs of your most prestigious studios when said studios have a long [successful] track record of producing some of the best single-player games in history is a sackable offence IMO. Jim Ryan saw the writing on the wall.
Are we gonna keep pretending Naughty Dog hasn't had ambitions of being one of the big boys in the multiplayer landscape since 2011?

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Box and Entropi