Japanese Games Thread - Official Thread

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
It is trash but it's fun trash and has the best character designs in gaming. Just play Megadimension Neptunia VII (that's victory 2, not 7)
Ok, the girls are cute I'll give you that. I just can't play it without cringing at the tryhard dialogue. Although TBF it might just be the localization, I haven't played it in japanese.
Screenshot_20230403_233441.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Yossarian

Yossarian

15 Jul 2022
Ok, the girls are cute I'll give you that. I just can't play it without cringing at the tryhard dialogue. Although TBF it might just be the localization, I haven't played it in japanese.
View attachment 961
I played ReVerse when I had a ps5. It got me into the series. I think Megadimension Neptunia VII is on PS Extra for "free" if you have that

avenovah

Veteran
8 Jan 2023

Persona 5 Royal's Massive £50 DLC Bundle Is Free Right Now on PS4 in Europe​

Last edited:

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Wow, never been in this thread before. Thanks for the nostalgia trip with that pic in the OP.

So, is this pixel remaster getting an actual physical copy? Available everywhere instead of just the SE store?

Reactions: Eternal_Wings
OP
OP
Eternal_Wings

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Wow, never been in this thread before. Thanks for the nostalgia trip with that pic in the OP.

So, is this pixel remaster getting an actual physical copy? Available everywhere instead of just the SE store?
You can preorder it at Square Enix store or Play-Asia. ($/€)75.00 but it’s worth though. 6 games included man. And the cover of the case looks fire.

Darkknight2149

18 Dec 2022
She'ol
discord.com
Rule of Rose.

s-l1600.jpg

The manga Siren: Call of the Red Sea and Siren: ReBIRTH (based on the PlayStation horror Forbidden Siren):

avenovah

Veteran
8 Jan 2023
Why doesn't Aniplex have a close working relationship with Playstation? It's always either PC, mobile or Switch and sometimes PS5/PS4.

• brain
Reactions: Bryank75
OP
OP
Eternal_Wings

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Why doesn't Aniplex have a close working relationship with Playstation? It's always either PC, mobile or Switch and sometimes PS5/PS4.

It’s because Aniplex (or in general the Manga/Anime division is lead by Sony Music). They pretty much independent and also worth a mention PlayStation was formerly under Sony Music. They were born there.

• Informative
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023

I don't think it is, not for Switch anyway, I looked it up a little bit ago. Also, isn't it just the mobile ports packed together? Did people like those?