Jez Corden: Final Fantasy VII Remake is coming to Xbox Consoles (nothing is confirmed, but discussions are happening) )

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
Of course it is. Have the fanboys not figured this out yet? Sales are worth more than fanboy wars.

As both Xbox and ps5 are closer than ever to a PC, it makes them similar. Porting games between consoles is no longer a monumental task.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Damn, they are some type of desperate for any bit of maybe, possibly positive news.
They know xbox is going third party and they are extremely angry. I imagine alot of their income is predicated on superchats from xbox cultists and when xbox inevitably goes third party they may have to get real jobs. Dude literally made xbox and defending phil spencer their personality.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
They are more excited about this than Hellblade, Indiana Jones and whatever trash Bethesda is doing. They just want parity with PlayStation.

Square should release it on Nintendo instead of Xbox. It's a waste of time and money.
It really is a waste of time, devs should just focus on PlayStation and Switch 2. There's no point supporting a platform with only a few years left.

Ezekiel

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Of course it is. Have the fanboys not figured this out yet? Sales are worth more than fanboy wars.

As both Xbox and ps5 are closer than ever to a PC, it makes them similar. Porting games between consoles is no longer a monumental task.
Then why didn't it happen?

If this was a normal timed exclusive, we would've seen a xbone and series port a long time ago.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Entering the Xbox metaverse...

I can believe that because Square Enix is fan of releasing a old version of game in a new platform to hype the new version exclusive to another platform.
Free PlayStation 5 marketing :love:

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
You know things are bad for them when they're treating an old port like it would be a trump card.
Like I said, its FOMO of missing out on ff7 hype cycle so Jez is trying to somehow tie xbox into that as well. I hate that i even know this stuff or have to know who these people are.

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
Entering the Xbox metaverse...

I can believe that because Square Enix is fan of releasing a old version of game in a new platform to hype the new version exclusive to another platform.
Free PlayStation 5 marketing :love:
By time this happens. If it happens, the game would long be out already.

If they’re now just talking about it, FF7 hasn’t even started development on Xbox.

Reactions: ethomaz

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
There are no sales to be found on Xbox, how have you not figured this out yet?
How have you not figured out that sales mean diddly shit nowadays. Spencer is a mong, but he was right that sales don't matter. You're the product.
Then why didn't it happen?

If this was a normal timed exclusive, we would've seen a xbone and series port a long time ago.
GTA 5 has had a billion ports.
Why wouldn't FF7 have the same over the rest of the generation?

By the end of this gen, the vast majority of titles will be released on all platforms

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
I've seen Xbox fanboys already say that they would refuse to buy it since they feel disrespected over the port taking so long. Lmao

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
How have you not figured out that sales mean diddly shit nowadays. Spencer is a mong, but he was right that sales don't matter. You're the product.
You've been sipping Phils kool-aid hard.

The mentality of engagement>sales, is exactly the reason why Xbox is now going full 3rd party. Anyone that still subscribes to that nonsense is beyond help.

Reactions: Diah and PS_ROCKS