Jez Corden: Final Fantasy VII Remake is coming to Xbox Consoles (nothing is confirmed, but discussions are happening) )

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom
Red Dragon is nothing like those two idiots.
Red Dragon is horrible...absolutely, no debate. Not DOLT Eastwood horrible of course (he is an embarrassment to Xbox fandom and the biggest idiot on the internet). I have all these guys blocked on Twitter, and yet people quote their tweets and forums don't recognize my sign in and block me from seeing their tweets. Annoying. Same with Jeff Grubb. Fucking whack job IMO.

Yeona

29 Jul 2023
When was anything ever confirmed?

Also it's embarrassing random talk from fake Jez has a six-page thread in the span of a day. Bet the Grandblue thread is barely 1/6ths that. But this is just compounding on something I already expressed a growing dislike for earlier; that it seems a lot of what should be PlayStation gaming discourse revolves a LOT around Xbox in one way or another, when that shouldn't be the case.

We could be talking about potential remixed content and additions for FF VII Rebirth, or what we'd like to see in a revival of a PS 1P RPG like Legend of Dragoon or Dark Cloud. Instead everybody's unironically giving fake Jez (and Xbox) more mindshare and clout.

I was talking about FFXIV's Xbox port, because that was often in the discussion surrounding Square's console exclusivity deals, etc.

For years, they also said Sony must have "moneyhatted" Square about FFXIV despite the fact that we all already knew it wasn't the case. Suddenly that conversation's gone now that the Xbox version's confirmed.

And yeah, that was confirmed.

My point is that people used XIV's console "exclusivity" to suggest Yoshida was lying, and that XIV hadn't released on Xbox because Sony bad. Obviously that wasn't true for XIV, and it probably isn't true for FFVII, because it was never advertised as a true exclusive.

This isn't me advocating for or against an Xbox version of FFVII Remake. I don't really give a fuck either way. I also don't care if I give Xbox «clout» or «mindshare». I really don't like Microsoft but that doesn't mean I'm going to throw a fit if they do something good for their customers.

But we do agree on Jez though. Fuck Jez.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Red Dragon is horrible...absolutely, no debate. Not DOLT Eastwood horrible of course (he is an embarrassment to Xbox fandom and the biggest idiot on the internet). I have all these guys blocked on Twitter, and yet people quote their tweets and forums don't recognize my sign in and block me from seeing their tweets. Annoying. Same with Jeff Grubb. Fucking whack job IMO.
The difference is Red Dragon is a troll/click farmer who ragebaits Xbox dudes. The other two are paid astroturfers. They are nothing alike.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: PS_ROCKS

Aidendelaney95

9 Jul 2022
He knows MS is having discussions with a publisher about one of its biggest games going to his preferred branded platform, (just the one game, mind you, not the whole slate) but can't prove said brand is going 3rd-party?