Jez Corden teases possibility Xbox handheld |UP| All Xbox games coming to PlayStation including Halo/Gears, Xbox will be more Steam like in future🧂

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Same report he's getting this from says PlayStation signed a bunch of contracts with AMD for new console hardware, despite Xbox fanboys claiming Sony is too broke to do a new console after the Insomniac leaks.

• haha
Reactions: Puff and Nhomnhom
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
On this side twitter and he is just so annoying and useless lol

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
I think the Wiiu did so poorly that Nintendo gave up on the strictly home-console model and found more success leveraging their strength in handhelds.
The vita did poorly as well and Sony has yet to make or announce an official handheld successor and xbox pretty much has had a history of failures besides the 360 which is why I find it interesting that Nintendo might be the only one with a single system focus going forward if the leaks are true

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
According to Jez Corden, Xbox is working on a handheld device, rather than an Xbbox Series X Pro,

He specifies that these prototypes are fully native handhelds, not cloud based.

Video:

Last edited:

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Is HeisenbergFX or whatever from Gaf reliable?

He said he thinks this is going to be more expensive than what people are used to,.

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
20 min battery coming?

I think that Asus device got like 40 min battery at full speed, its full power is half of the Potato(10 CUs vs like 18 CUs). Good lord.

Nintendo Switch got like 3-5 hours of battery because it barely broke 7.5W.

• brain
Reactions: The Icon
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
There ms already an exact post from awhile ago about this. Lol how didn't you remember this post? 🤔

mibu no ookami

21 Feb 2024
I'll be happy about that when confirmed. I am about ready to throw my PS PORTAL remote play-only POS against a wall.

I mean this isn't any more confirmation than what we have for the PlayStation handheld.

Not sure why you bought a portal if you didn't want to use remote play. You're an interesting person.

Reactions: Hezekiah

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
I mean this isn't any more confirmation than what we have for the PlayStation handheld.

Not sure why you bought a portal if you didn't want to use remote play. You're an interesting person.
To show some support towards Sony for actual portable gaming, since Sony are retarded and seem content to let Deck and friends eat their lunch.