Jez Corden teases possibility Xbox handheld |UP| All Xbox games coming to PlayStation including Halo/Gears, Xbox will be more Steam like in future🧂

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
It seems like every Friday this dude has to come out and damage control for Xbox. Like every single Friday there’s a new “Jez says.”

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
No point to it, let Xbox hardware die. There are already other companies making Windows portables.

If MS had any sense they would release their 360 retro on PC now that Xbox is dead. That's their best chance of making their store less irrelevant.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Playstation Portal is outselling Xbox and that can't even play games without a PS5. What makes Microsoft think a handheld version of their shitty platform would do anything? They'd be competing with steam deck, the ROG Ally and Nintendo instead of just with Playstation. This has to be the worst idea I've ever hea---ohhhh yep no, now this strategy makes sense.
Thy love to make bad decisions.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Apparently Jez claims MS gave the go ahead to start working on a next gen console a few weeks ago, but given how he jumped from vehemently denying the Xbox port rumors to accepting them in the span of a few weeks, I'm of the mind to question anything he has to say.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Apparently Jez claims MS gave the go ahead to start working on a next gen console a few weeks ago, but given how he jumped from vehemently denying the Xbox port rumors to accepting them in the span of a few weeks, I'm of the mind to question anything he has to say.
He's just reiterating the rumors from a month ago in terms of hardware. This moron didn't know shit.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
This makes no sense. Xbox can't sell hardware at $130 but let's make more hardware?

It's XboxToo. Anything to take the bad taste out of their mouth.

Unless this is the rumored cloud "console" for next gen.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
This makes no sense. Xbox can;t sell hardware at $130 but let's make more hardware?

It's XboxToo. Anything to take the bad taste out of their mouth.

Unless this is the rumored cloud "console" for next gen.
Think this rumor is bs.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Obviously reddit and weak sources but....

4UtbGRw.png

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
Xbox Too™

Anytime there's potentially positive PlayStation-related hardware news, you can always count to astroturfing mouthpieces like fake Jez to throw Xbox into the mix. This is probably one of the few times he's probably being honest though, because chances are any Xbox handheld development is coinciding with the OEM Xbox rumors.

Just so people have an idea what type of "Xbox handheld" this is actually going to be i.e like the rumored PlayStation one it won't be a dedicated handheld. But in the Xbox's case, like the OEM Xboxes and Microsoft's own 10th-gen Xbox device(s), very strong chance it'll be a gaming-centric PC device that also runs the latest Windows.
Yep. And just last week Jez made up rumors of Final Fantasy coming to Xbox again after getting furious over hearing Xbox will port games to PlayStation lol.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
So they going to block other stores being used on it despite raving about open platforms. Or is it going to be another steam machine ..... Also Rog ally already uses windows jizz condom was shilling for it just the other day🤣

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I agree as well but we've seen companis do dumber things. Imagine if the next Xbox isn't a console or firestick type streaming device but a handheld firm factor hybrid like the Switch, Hmmm.
With the success of the switch I think it's inevitable Microsoft will try & copy it. They can't ever do anything original

Reactions: Nhomnhom