Kai Cenat is streaming Bloodborne to call attention to fan demand for a PC and PS5 port

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
it'll be too late to change strategy, most of their franchises are already on PC
The only way I can see Sony delist there games on Steam is they make a PS PC launcher & players who bought the game can make a PSN & then when login in to your PSN on the PS PC launcher it detects you bought the game on Steam or you had access to the game & PS gavem ex Steam users a ticket to get the game for free on the PS PC launcher but the seems like a whole fiasco

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
does Steam has to support Rog Ally and Legion Go in order for the Steam app to work on these Windows computers? cause that's what they are, Windows computers, and Microsoft is literally making a Windows PC based Console and Portable with the Surface team, what i wanna know is how Sony will be able to stop their games from being playable on a Windows PC if they're porting the games to Windows PCs.
With the Horizon Online & Ghost 2 that’s been rumor to have a multiplayer it should launch exclusively on PS PC storefront to see how well it does. Going forward all PS live service games should release exclusively on the PS PC storefront like Riot. PS needs to become more like Riot/Epic & Nintendo than Xbox or any other 3rd party publisher

Orangee

3 Mar 2024
Apparently the stream was a complete shitshow and hurt the game more than actually help lmao

Orangee

3 Mar 2024
I need deets. What made it a shitshow?
He skipped half the game, skipped the DLC, used cheats instead of exploring, and when the chat called him out he said that 'he doesnt want to explore'. He visibly didnt enjoy the game at all and kept complaining about everything, while saying that elden ring is better. He just quickly 'cheesed' through the main game and threw It away lol

Orangee

3 Mar 2024
did people notice how hideous it looked and ran? The game is abysmal even for 2015 standards
So basically like all of the Fromsoftware games? Lmao at least the ones that Sony helped with looked slightly better (even though the game seems to run at like 720i or whatever that blurry shit is)

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
I mean… you can put the disc in and play. It’s not locked on ps3.
Sony is saving it for later

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
He skipped half the game, skipped the DLC, used cheats instead of exploring, and when the chat called him out he said that 'he doesnt want to explore'. He visibly didnt enjoy the game at all and kept complaining about everything, while saying that elden ring is better. He just quickly 'cheesed' through the main game and threw It away lol
Sounds like a typical Karen PC gamer

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Dick Jones

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
After Demon's Souls released as a launch title on PS5, I fully expect a Bloodborne remake as a launch title for the PS6.

Also reading what happened in the stream almost makes me want to watch that debacle. Almost.

No surprised the shit take of Bloodborne in this thread is by the same clown who constantly has idiotic takes.

24 Jun 2022
Yeah let's port the last playstation exclusive to PC so people will have absolutely no reason to care about awning a playstation anymore

If you have to rely on just one singular game to make that type of claim, then maybe as a platform holder you need to re-evaluate your entire multi-platform strategy.

Your hardware being a must-buy for hardcore/core enthusiasts shouldn't hedge all its hopes on simply a single game, even if that game is Bloodborne.