Khaliefa Adams is one of the biggest shills in gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Gamer

Veteran
Founder
5 Aug 2022
Has no similarity at all, you can't opt out of achievements like you can opt out of not playing a From Software game.

Despite deeply disliking it, if it was at least incompletely option it would be less offensive. Let people play in peace without being tracked and bothered by an unnecessary system.
You turn off trophy recordings and notifications completely on PS. Can't speak for Xbox.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: 2spooky5me

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
You turn off trophy recordings and notifications completely on PS. Can't speak for Xbox.
They are still being tracked and they will still be shown to you in a lot of places. That is very diferent from being able to uninstall it from your system.

Nintendo once again is correct and that is one of the reasons they'll outlast PlayStation. No other incentive is necessary for people to want to play games besides good games.

Gamers shouldn't be treated as lab rats with no self respect and no sense of worth.

You guys enjoy it. Mobile games, unlocks, skins, achievements, Twitch, Only Fans, all pure brain rot.

Last edited:

Old Gamer

Veteran
Founder
5 Aug 2022
They are still being tracked and they will still be shown to you in a lot of places. That is very diferent from being able to uninstall it from your system.

Nintendo once again is correct and that is one of the reasons they'll outlast PlayStation. No other incentive is necessary for people to want to play games besides good games.

Gamers shouldn't be treated as lab rats with no self respect and no sense of worth.

You guys enjoy it. Mobile games, unlocks, skins, achievements, Twitch, Only Fans, all pure brain rot.
You don't have to even log in to PSN to play anything at all. Keep your PS5 offline, install and play your games from disc, and I guarantee you won't be tracked.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
You don't have to even log in to PSN to play anything at all. Keep your PS5 offline, install and play your games from disc, and I guarantee you won't be tracked.
Or they could just remove this stupid system or at least let people completely opt out. But no, Sony is always right here, what a surprise.

I don't get the pop-ups but I keep getting the messages on the system I even get email about them.

Last edited:
  • haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Lying are we cry baby
Lying about what? You are salty as hell over my opinion over achievements/theosophy how pathetic, pretty much the type of individual and behavior I'm talking about. All emotional over something that is worthless and won't ever impress anyone and will only waste your time and take away enjoyment of video games in the long run.

Let's hope you'll have the decency to apologize to me when you inevitably find out I'm correct.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
You don't get emails from trophies no one does
Yes I did, I got an email over completing Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, don't talk about what you don't know to people that know much better than you.

The email even mentioned how many trophies I missed.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Are you not on here telling everyone achievements/ trophies are bad & if you like them you're stupid ?
No? Maybe you are projecting that because you take offense at someone thinking achievements/trophies are awful, a complete waste of time, add nothing of value and are likely to cause harm to people that are less resistance to that type of psychological manipulation?

You pretty much make my case for me, here take another trophy:

🏆 You didn't get it.
Trophy earned!

• haha
Reactions: Nomen_Nescio
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
No? Maybe you are projecting that because you take offense at someone thinking achievements/trophies are awful, a complete waste of time, add nothing of value and are likely to cause harm to people that are less resistance to that type of psychological manipulation?
You're just proving my point , I'd like to see you stand up against actual manipulation of minors like Fortnite etc but hey those achievements/ trophies are evil & force you to unlock them

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
You're just proving my point , I'd like to see you stand up against actual manipulation of minors like Fortnite etc but hey those achievements/ trophies are evil & force you to unlock them
Lmao, I hate Fortnite and GaaS in general. :ROFLMAO:

If anything now you are making points against yourself. Why are unlock bad on exploitative GaaS games but a non-optional worthless FOMO inducing and manipulative achievement system isn't?

Like I always say, you guys are just the blue variation of Xbox fans. MS is the one that introduced achievements and it reflect their lack of culture and taste. You would love MS for all the same reasons you criticize Xbox fans as long as Sony had done them instead. I bet you love the Xbox 360 too, when it was MS at their worse.

Last edited:
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Lmao, I hate Fortnite and GaaS in general. :ROFLMAO:

If anything now you are making points against yourself. Why are unlock bad on exploitative GaaS games but a non-optional worthless FOMO inducing and manipulative achievement system isn't?

Like I always say, you guys are just the blue variation of Xbox fans. MS is the one that introduced achievements and it reflect their lack of culture and taste. You would love MS for all the same reasons you criticize Xbox fans as long as Sony had done them instead. I bet you love the Xbox 360 too, when it was MS at their worse.
Trophies / achievement aren't manipulation you're really going off the deep end of conspiracy theories

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Trophies / achievement aren't manipulation you're really going off the deep end of conspiracy theories
Jesus, it's their entire purpose, why else do you think they were introduced? I won't waste my time with you anymore, hopefully you are trolling because the alternative is far worse. If your don't value your time and have no self respect, that is your problem, good luck.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
He's clearly lying we all know we don't get emails for achievements, I'm a completionst & I do find it annoying when I'm not good enough to get a platinum but I don't cry about it lol
To be fair, he isn't lying, I do sometimes get emails about trophies. It's not often though, check your email linked to PSN and search trophy.

But this argument is pointless and not something to fight over

image.png

image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.